LG V10 phone color: which one best

tion45

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
So what color phone did all of you roll with when you got your LG v10? I personally went with the white and gold; looks nice and flashy while the black one was..well black

Posted via the Android Central App

Charles Collins

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Not much of a choice with TMO, black on black and its quite nice.

Choice would've been nice; carrier exclusives are so wonderful...

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I bought the AT&T blue one. I love the color but the drawback is that nobody makes a wireless charging cover in that color yet. Patiently waiting.....

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Which one is best? That is subjective to individual personal taste. But since you are asking also asking which one I roll with, I went with black as it fits my individual personal taste.

NeatoBandido

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I was on tmobile and they only carried black. Found out Verizon carried the Luxe white and switched carriers to get it and saved money on my plan too lol

Jazzamuffin

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
So what color phone did all of you roll with when you got your LG v10? I personally went with the white and gold; looks nice and flashy while the black one was..well black

White with Rose Gold

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Wish that the light blue one wasn't an AT&T exclusive; that one's my favorite. That being said, I got the black-on-black one.

thisisjason

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
I love the light blue personally, really wish AT&T hadn't locked down the bootloader. Think I'll have to go with T-Mobile for that reason, and they only have the black. Maybe I'll at least switch out the back cover for blue.