I have the gold note 5 and the white and gold v10. I can't pick. I love the durability of the v10. But i like the screen and the look of the gold note 5 way more than the v10. I still can return my note 5 to best buy and get my 800 bucks back. The v10 I got on contract. Which phone would you guys go with? I also have a Nexus 6p. I'm getting so frustrated trying to choose I might just sell all three and buy an iPhone... And I hate iphones lol but I just am getting annoyed with choosing between android phones they're all amazing, have their own faults but still I just want 1 phone now. I'm so used to having 3-6 flagships and im tired of spending the money buying them when one just sits for awhile and then I'll switch sim cards and the other sits for awhile.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-29-2015 04:09 AM
    Wish I could help. I swap phones all the time too but I don't own more than one at a time normally. I just buy and sell phones. Best of luck.
    12-29-2015 04:48 AM
    I just got a V10. It was between that and a note 5 for me. My last few phones were galaxy phones so I was hesitant for the lg. My first virgin mobile phone was lg and I remember it was solid. I did not like the note had less memory with no mem card slot and no removable battery. Plus, lg has the free battery, charger and 64 gb men card promo that is active right now. I did like the internal stored stylus with the note, but after the guy at Best Buy told me I got a $200 gift card with the lg. I jumped on that. I still had the 14 days if I was not happy with it. All I can say am blown away with this phone. The camera alone is a main selling point for me. That's my 2 cents anyway. Good luck.
    12-29-2015 06:54 AM
    When Samsung did away with SD cards and removable battery, I did away with them. I also do not like the idea of metal surrounded with glass. I'm not a clumsy person, but I could see me becoming one now with a Samsung phone. So, took the LG V10 and love it. As long as lg keeps the SD card slot, they have my business. And personally, I love the display better on the LG then I do the Samsung phones.
    12-29-2015 08:16 AM
    I tried out the note 5 for a month, then went back to my iphone 6plus... nice phone, but the lack of sd and so little memory made me send it back... but i've been tempted month after month with the v10... got the lg g4 since it had the same camera, but gave it to my brother... something about the build of the v10 that keeps calling me lol... i might take the plunge next month...
    12-29-2015 08:41 AM
    When I had my Note 5 I loved it. It was a beautiful phone. The problem is I wasn't carrying around and showing off a beautiful phone, I was showing off the case on the phone. I like to go naked with my phones at times. The Note is the ONE phone I NEVER, EVER carried around naked.

I have a case on the V10 as I type, but I don't always have to have it on. Just never set the phone on its back on a rough surface. The camera housing is painted metal and scratches easily.

Stick with the V10. Better overall experience.

12-29-2015 08:44 AM
    I tried out the note 5 for a month, then went back to my iphone 6plus... nice phone, but the lack of sd and so little memory made me send it back... but i've been tempted month after month with the v10... got the lg g4 since it had the same camera, but gave it to my brother... something about the build of the v10 that keeps calling me lol... i might take the plunge next month...
    wait, wut? Why would you go back to an iPhone which has no sd card and LESS memory than the Note 5? That makes no sense.
    12-29-2015 10:39 AM
    I just gave my Note 5 to my wife yesterday. Hadnt touched it in 3 weeks since I got the V10. I'm hooked on the second screen for notifications and the sound quality is mind blowing.
    12-29-2015 10:41 AM
    When I had my Note 5 I loved it. It was a beautiful phone. The problem is I wasn't carrying around and showing off a beautiful phone, I was showing off the case on the phone. I like to go naked with my phones at times. The Note is the ONE phone I NEVER, EVER carried around naked.

I have a case on the V10 as I type, but I don't always have to have it on. Just never set the phone on its back on a rough surface. The camera housing is painted metal and scratches easily.

Stick with the V10. Better overall experience.

Read this , went to best buy and returned the note 5. I realized I hated the color of the v10 so I traded in the white and gold and bought the gunmetal black and now the phone just looks so much better to me I loved everything but the look of the color. I've always hated white phones

12-29-2015 08:13 PM
    wait, wut? Why would you go back to an iPhone which has no sd card and LESS memory than the Note 5? That makes no sense.
    You can get the iPhone 6s Plus in the 128gb variant.
    12-30-2015 07:10 AM