What are some amazing apps for V10

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
What are some of your favorite apps that showcase the v10 and apps that make people say....WOW! THANKS

PS.....also trying to find some really kool 3D or super hd wallpaper that makes the phone screen pop. I like xbox and abstract themes mainly but am open to any thing that's is eye candy. Thanks again

Posted via the Android Central App

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Well, not directly to your point, but I was aggravated when I found that I can't set the camera app directly to save pictures at lower res/smaller size. That forces me to a two-step (or more) process to edit the pics for processes that can't take a 5.3MB file--my expense reporting system, for example.

But I found an alternate camera app that I can set, so now I have the best of both worlds--the V10 native WOW! camera app, and an alternate for cheesy stuff for when I don't care so much about the quality/resolution.

Johnny Cakes1

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Well, not directly to your point, but I was aggravated when I found that I can't set the camera app directly to save pictures at lower res/smaller size. That forces me to a two-step (or more) process to edit the pics for processes that can't take a 5.3MB file--my expense reporting system, for example.

But I found an alternate camera app that I can set, so now I have the best of both worlds--the V10 native WOW! camera app, and an alternate for cheesy stuff for when I don't care so much about the quality/resolution.

ok i will bite...

whats the other camera app you are using?
thanks

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
No, it's not better than stock. But unlike the stock camera, it does allow you to set the resolution you want the picture taken and saved at. When you want to take a bunch of low-res pictures, that can come in handy.

Stock camera saves them all at full size, full res. No option for saving them any lower.

chrisg750

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
There are plenty of options to change res. size or specific settings in stock camera app. Samsung really focused on upping their camera game here...

J_appoll

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
As far as music goes Poweramp is the undisputed king...#bestMusicapp for android

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
As far as music goes Poweramp is the undisputed king...#bestMusicapp for android

I agree, been a PowerAmp user for many years. If you use PowerAmp, be sure to install an app called DAC Fix for V10. The link is in post #3. For some reason the V10 will not activate the ESS DAC if you don't use the app.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
The SEND ANYWHERE app is Great tool for any phone. You can send files from your device to any other device absolutely free. I wish I had known about this app before I paid for a year of air droid premium. Even though airdroid premium is supposed to give you free unlimited transfers and unlimited transfer length, it still fails to transfer file over 1gb.

Posted via Android Central App

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
You can use the dac fix app for all music. What I usually do is open an app that natively used the dac like datpiff or tidal and play a song and without pausing the music just click on whatever song in any app to use the 32 bit dac. I've read that the dac gets disabled if your headphones have an inline mic.

dwmitchell61

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
The inline microphone on my Samsung S5 ear buds doesn't disable the DAC. Quite to the contrary, the HiFi status indicator comes on when I plug them in.
I just wish I could use the button to initiate a call hands free.

mbryanr

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
You don't need to utilize the workaround with an app like Tidal if you install DAC fix. The inline mic doesn't disable the HiFi DAC either when used with the DAC fix app. Maybe without the app using the originally supported players and the workaround?

Posted from my LG V10

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo