01-12-2016 02:24 PM
36 12
tools
    8 is a bigger number than 6, nothing more. A bigger number is only bigger, it's not better. Only a better system is better.
    01-03-2016 09:16 PM
    I have had the V 10 for about a month. When I started thinking of a phone, I was initially focused on the Nexus 5X , 6P, and the Moto X Pure Edition. These three because of the no bloatware from Verizon and from any manufacturer "skin". That and the update scenario from Google. I'll be surprised if we see Marshmallow from Verizon before the 4th of July. As it happened I was in the Verizon store I use and happened to ask if they had a functioning V 10. They did, and the thing felt designed for my hands. Felt right, built like a tank, removable battery and expandable storage, 4 gb RAM. So Verizon issues aside (they are basically my only real choice for the coverage where I need it), I pulled the trigger.

I really have no idea why this phone is not a far more serious contender for the top Android phone in any of the review sites. The ONLY thing this thing needs to be the best Android phone if to have the Nexus software loadout, or a similar layout to Motorola and how they handle the OS and updates. Some would argue against this due to the Snapdragon 808 instead of the 810, but the 808 is no slouch and is more capable than 95% of what users will ever need.

So your answer is A. There is nothing sub par about the V 10. My only gripe is that is does not have the ability to hold weaker WiFi signals as well as the LG G3.
    huntnyc and Ntchwaidumela like this.
    01-04-2016 10:43 AM
    8 is a bigger number than 6, nothing more. A bigger number is only bigger, it's not better. Only a better system is better.
    The 8 core CPU in the Note 5 will always beat the benchmark test on a 6 core CPU. Just numbers is true, but all the reviews I see keep pointing to the fact that the Note 5 benchmark is HIGHER!! I'm just saying is that should always be. I have yet to see a benchmark where a 6 core would beat a 8 core. But to me, that is irrelevant to the speed of the phone. And shouldn't even be brought up in reviews unless you are comparing two different 8 core CPU's.
    01-04-2016 08:48 PM
    A benchmark test is not a system that you use. So what if the benchmark makes bigger numbers? Bigger numbers are only bigger--they're not better, and they don't indicate better. Only better is better.

And only a better system is a better system.
    01-04-2016 09:08 PM
    What he said about what he said
    What he said about what he said about what he said.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.
    01-05-2016 08:22 PM

That's what she said.

01-05-2016 10:15 PM

You sound like my wife. So let me interpret for everyone. He said, what you are saying, which I agree with, because you are basically saying what he said, based off of what I said. For those of you not married and still don't understand, just nod your head up and down to her, look interested and move along. Damn it! I think we went off topic.
    Ryaan Johnson and Laserbutt like this.
    01-06-2016 04:47 PM
    That's what she said.
    01-06-2016 09:28 PM
    It's A.. Not B..

I had the Note 5.. gave it to my wife.. Before that I had the S6 Active.. gave that to my son..

While both were excellent phones neither of them are as nice as my v10.. and no the second screen isn't a gimmicky thing at all.

The camera is better than any other smartphone.. and the sound quality is too IMHO.

The only complaint I have is the speaker volume and that really is a minor complaint.

I switch through several screens and have no issues..

Buy it.. You'll be glad you did
    Couldn't agree more!...gave the g4 to my wife and I'm loving this beauty!

01-12-2016 11:40 AM
    Absolutely

01-12-2016 02:15 PM
    Thanks... Yes, I'm familiar with the second screen.... I am curious how convenient it is have the icons for the most recently used apps always available in the second screen....

Thanks again!
    The second screen is in the same vane as the Google home screen in Windows 10. It's convenient and doesn't affect the phone's performance. It's not a huge deal, but it is nice to have. I like it.

Posted via Android Central App
    oditius likes this.
    01-12-2016 02:24 PM
36 12