V10 lock screen setting crashing

skygirl

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Just got my v10 and every time I try to adjust the lock screen settings, the phone either restarts of gives me the error "lock screen setting g has stopped". Anyone else had this problem?

Posted via the Android Central App

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I just played with my lockscreen settings with no problems. Usually when I'm having an issue with any of my phones, i reboot. If that doesn't work, I do a battery pull. Shut down your V10, pull the battery for at least 5 minutes. The last resort that you can try, is a factory data reset. You'll then have to set up your V10 again, but it could save you a trip to your carrier. If the problem still occurs, take it to your carrier or where you bought it, and swap it out for another one. If you do end up swapping it out, make sure you get another brand new one. Remember, if you bought this new, its under a 1 year warranty. Good luck. Let us know how you make out.

Posted via Android Central App

MsRalda1

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Yes. Just got the phone today and trying to turn off the Notifications. Sounds. Notification.Apps. Crash.
I'm Not waiting to send it back to its maker. If they fix it, I'll post the response.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance