LG V10 Screen cracked after 2 days. never dropped. Suggestions?

A

AC Question

LG V10 Screen cracked after 2 days.. never dropped

I was having a problem with an update on my Galaxy S5 and went into Verizon. They mentioned how pristine my phone was for never being in a case. (I take care of my phones). They talked me into this LG V10 touting it's military specs... audio.. etc...

Not even 2 days i was having trouble texting and returned to verizon. They noticed the screen has a hairline crack. What? I never dropped this phone... I've never cracked a screen before .. They refuse to help..

Suggestions?? Anyone else have this happen? Military spec?? really??

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: LG V10 Screen cracked after 2 days.. never dropped

I was having a problem with an update on my Galaxy S5 and went into Verizon. They mentioned how pristine my phone was for never being in a case. (I take care of my phones). They talked me into this LG V10 touting it's military specs... audio.. etc...

Not even 2 days i was having trouble texting and returned to verizon. They noticed the screen has a hairline crack. What? I never dropped this phone... I've never cracked a screen before .. They refuse to help..

Suggestions?? Anyone else have this happen? Military spec?? really??

Welcome to Android Central!

Did you put the phone in your back pocket and sit on it or something to make it bend?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: LG V10 Screen cracked after 2 days.. never dropped

It could have been there out of the box and no one noticed. It could be a stress fracture (it's rare but it happens). If you're off contract, call Verizon and get the Retention department. Explain that you'll leave Verizon if they don't take responsibility for this. They have the authority to have the store replace your phone.