02-14-2016 01:27 AM
148 12345 ...
tools
    Never
    01-26-2016 07:19 PM
    Yea, the deal would require me to sell my V10 with all it's accessories and split the money with her. At least I would have a few dollars for a couple iPhone Apple cases and a screen protector. I just give the word and she will order it right up.
    01-26-2016 08:22 PM
    no. there are too many things that android offer that iOS does not. i simply prefer android
    wlonsdale likes this.
    01-27-2016 01:41 AM
    Why does your wife care what phone you use and why would she force you to use a certain phone? That would annoy the eff outta me, it's a personal preference.

Posted via the Android Central App
    wlonsdale likes this.
    01-27-2016 02:47 AM
    Someone could offer to buy me an iPad pro, 6s+ and a MacBook and I would tell them no. Closed OS? No thanks.
    Or why not say yes, then immediately sell all the apple crap and buy back your V10 and pocket the left over cash.
    heron88 and Piggy winks like this.
    01-27-2016 05:24 AM
    A while back I heard a similar story about a girl offering an apple to a guy, don't remember the details but I understand it all went downhill from that point on
    01-27-2016 07:30 AM
    That there was just funny
    01-27-2016 08:20 AM
    I already have an iPhone 6 Plus (the "s" didn't justify the upgrade) and I have a V10. I find myself using the V10 more often, unless I want to schedule events (my Apple devices synch nicely). Really wish the iPhone had several features of the V10/Android.
    01-27-2016 10:15 AM
    People saying that he should take the iPhone, sell it, and get the V10 again realize it's his wife buying it for him right? No money to be made when it's coming out of his own household. Smh.
    Exactly. Lol.

01-27-2016 11:07 AM
    But will it bend?
    01-27-2016 11:15 AM
    No. I don't like the +.
    I would for the 6S, tho.
    I mean, I'd sell the 6S+ and get a 6S and some money back.
    I think the 6S+ is way too big (and has an bad grip) :/
    I don't hate the iPhone, I had two (4 and a 5S) over the years.
    I think the 6S is fine. I currently use an Android but I see the pros and cons of both platforms. :}
    [Don't get me wrong, I think the V10 is a great phone, one of my favourite phones right now [with S6 Edge, G4, Moto X Force, 5X]].
    DuncanBishop likes this.
    01-27-2016 11:27 AM
    Without a doubt I would. I've used a regular iPhone 6 for the past year and just recently picked up a 6S+. I've jumped ship back and forth several times, but have been a long-time Android user. The iPhone user experience is second to none and the phone just flat out works. It does everything I require a mobile device to do and the fluidity of the device is great with the A9 and 2GB of RAM. And battery life is outstanding. I can EASILY go 3 days with moderate usage and still have 20%+ left at the end of the 3rd day.
    DuncanBishop likes this.
    01-27-2016 01:22 PM
    i wouldn't and I have both, it all depend on your needs and wants. The Iphone although fast and reliable is very restrictive in what they allow as you may know. The v10 is a beast with a micro sd card slot and you can swap the batteries. not to say the v10 is perfect but the camera is great. This year the iphone camera step its game up too. Its all about preferences. I tinker a lot with my phone from nova laucher to icons and widgets, iphone doesn't have that ability I mean they have widgets in the pull down tab but that's it. I like both for different reason, the iphone has a great battery, better camera this year and a ton of accessories because its a iphone. The Lg V10 has a great camera and video features that's unrivaled, micro sd card slot, removable battery, hifi dac for sound, the ability to use a Bluetooth headset and wired headset at the same time to watch or listen to music/videos. I like both, but would keep the LG V10
    01-27-2016 03:05 PM
    I did it. I had the Note 5 and Nexus 6P. Didn't try the V10, I'd have to say if you are invested in the Apple ecosystem then definitely. Handoff and Continuity, Airdrop just work great between my 6S+ and my macs. Similar things can be done with Android but just don't work as reliably. I thought I would miss the ability to customize but honestly I am kinda relieved I don't have to spend hours playing with my phone just to get it to look as I wanted. Battery life is great on the 6S+ which on the other phones I was always looking for ways to improve it (turn off this, install this program, look for rogue apps, etc.), just got tired of it. I understand my needs are different than yours but I just like how solid iOS is and the app quality which is still better. Give it a shot!
    mayconvert and DuncanBishop like this.
    01-27-2016 03:17 PM
    I have both lg v10 and apple 6plus also iPad pro and and I always. Go to android I find it a better experience also with extra battery and micro sd card it allows for user expandability so I always Go to android and iTunes can play on android with their app so it's a no brainer

DuncanBishop likes this.
    01-27-2016 03:29 PM
    Before I decided on the V10, the 6P was my other choice. I researched as much as I could and decided on the V10. It was very close, but for whatever reason the V10 won me out.
    01-27-2016 03:43 PM
    There is very little difference between IOS and Android these days. What it comes down to is what features you want in a device.
    DuncanBishop likes this.
    01-27-2016 04:40 PM
    Why does your wife care what phone you use and why would she force you to use a certain phone? That would annoy the eff outta me, it's a personal preference.

It's like a little power struggle we have going on, hard to explain.
    01-27-2016 05:15 PM
    My GF wont even touch a Note 5 even when her dad bought a few unlocked units and said she could take one if she likes - even when the other option is a 3 year old, barely works, lasts-2-hours-on-a-charge iPhone 5.
    01-27-2016 05:49 PM
    I've tried iOS (a few years back, around the time of the 5s) - I wasn't happy with it. But, in truth - both it and Android are fully capable of comparable functions - just the UI and means to accomplish those functions differ. It really comes down to which you personally prefer.

But, given the offer, yes - I would try it again - but only because I'm not a big fan of the LG skin either. Of course, if it still annoyed me, I would most likely eventually re-sell it and return to Android - once I had given the iPhone another chance.
    01-27-2016 06:14 PM
    My wife and kids (all iPhone users) tried to make me switch over to an iPhone a year ago. I tried the 6+ and didn't last with it for more than a month. After losing 300 bucks on the jump plan on T-Mobile, I went back to my nexus 6. Haven't regretted, haven't been happier. The V10 battery lasts almost 2 days for an average user. My brother owns one and verifies, my wife charges her 6+ at least once in the middle of the day. Here is perspective for all iPhone users. Read:

Apple's new $20 billion business - Jan. 27, 2016
    01-27-2016 07:16 PM
    iOS sucks.. So nope
    KillerQ likes this.
    01-27-2016 07:29 PM
    I can dream but I'd really like a iOS device with the top of the line usually Android hardware.
    The dream is to modify the iOS a bit to open it up then it'll be the best of software with best of hardware. Less expensive too.
    01-27-2016 07:48 PM
    I would be selling the MEGA LG V10 Bundle on eBay. V10 complete in factory box. LG OEM Wireless charging back. 200GB SD card, Spare LG Charger, Spare LG Battery, Termpered Glass screen protector, UAG Case, Speck Mightyshell Case, Obilq Case, Spigen Rugged Armor Case, Verus Crystal Bumper Clear case, Seidio Surface Case with Belt Clip. Everything Absolutely 100% New Condition in original packaging.

What's the most you guys think this complete package would bring on eBay?
    I'm going to do a Buy It Now, one large Bundle.
    01-27-2016 08:31 PM
    I prefer Android but could I use iOS? Yes. I had the iPhone 6 Plus and now my gf has the iPhone 6S Plus and it isn't too bad.

I am rocking a 6P though and I'd rather have that more than anything (yes even a V10) :P.
    planoman likes this.
    01-28-2016 12:08 AM
148 12345 ...