Screen wont turn on mid phone call?

anon(30569)

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hello guys, been away for a while with a basically non smart work phone for almost 3 years, and I decided to get my own personal phone, which was an LG v10!
I loved it for the first few weeks, now I am having all these issues with the screen and second screen.
The main MAIN issue is that when I am in a call using headphones or a bluetooth speaker phone or just on the phone normally the screen goes completely black and the second screen is blank (I have it set to show the time when screen is off normally) and I can't turn it back on by double tapping, pressing the power button or holding the power button or anything, I have to end the call or pull the battery to get it to disconnect the call.
I have unistalled almost all the apps I have downloaded, turned the apps i disabled back on and I did a factory reset twice.
The second thing is, and this only happened for a day but the time was WAY off, I was geting calls and texts from the future, and then the next in line texts would be before the earlier ones and same with the calls.
Im on Verizon with auto time and auto time zone, which are now both turned manual.

Has anyone had either of these issues and found a way to stop them happening yet?