To help new users find the hidden gems when they first get a v10. Let's run down all the positive features of this phone. I am still finding new things every day..

The camera is just awesome, the hifidac audio with headphones is amazing, swappable batteries and sdcard go without mentioning, the LG software has alot of perks too, like being able to re arrange your home button line up to your own preference and adding buttons to it, then there is the screen capture button in the drop down menu that I use often, the quick remote that I use more then I thought I would, the secondary screen that is really good for seeing incoming notifications, the military grade drop certification, and the wide angle selfie camera.. And I am probably still missing some things I haven't discovered yet. This is phone was designed for the mature power user that is looking for a very useful phone.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-10-2016 07:37 AM
    I totally forgot the ever useful mini view.. Whenever I am one handing the phone I swipe left to right and the screen shrinks so you can reach all the buttons as you type.. When your done you go right to left and it goes back

02-10-2016 07:42 AM
    To help new users find the hidden gems when they first get a v10. Let's run down all the positive features of this phone. I am still finding new things every day..

The camera is just awesome, the hifidac audio with headphones is amazing, swappable batteries and sdcard go without mentioning, the LG software has alot of perks too, like being able to re arrange your home button line up to your own preference and adding buttons to it, then there is the screen capture button in the drop down menu that I use often, the quick remote that I use more then I thought I would, the secondary screen that is really good for seeing incoming notifications, the military grade drop certification, and the wide angle selfie camera.. And I am probably still missing some things I haven't discovered yet. This is phone was designed for the mature power user that is looking for a very useful phone.

I like the customizable menu bar at the bottom. I added capture+ to that so I dont even have to use the pull down to take a screenshot. This phone has so many amazing features.
    02-10-2016 07:58 AM
    How about shortcuts with the back buttons?
    Power + volume down = screenshot
    Two rapid clicks of the volume down button when phone is off = camera on
    When camera is on, click of volume down button = take a picture
    During a phone call, power button can be set to = end call
    02-10-2016 01:16 PM
    Cameras are awesome for both video, stills and selfies.
    Cool running, manages heat very well, no thermal issues at all.
    4G ram
    64G internal storage
    Fast and smooth overall, Don't let all the CPU benchmarking data fool you.... you're paying for the speed of the whole device, not just an SMT CPU.
    SD card
    Secondary screen is very useful and most definitely NOT just a gimmick
    32bit DAC and headphone amp pairs amazingly well with my HD650 and K701
    32bit aux line out feed dedicated audio equipment
    The most flexible power management available between optional Qi, 9V fast charging, replace-able battery, 5V-9V battery banks... or any ol' 5V USB wall wart and USB cable.
    Serves as a USB host via OTG connection
    Durable/grippy rubber-ized plastic case back with no excessive glass to shatter and break
    Excellent call clarity... as good as any land line or IP phone.
    Dual window multi-tasking
    Brushed stainless steel side ladder frame... better than aluminum.
    Relatively little bloat-ware, (on Verizon) much of which can be defeated and some uninstalled.
    Quick remote
    No buttons anywhere around the edge of the phone to press accidentally. You can operate everything on this phone from the touch screen except the fingerprint scanner, which can be worked around with knock code. Really cool design element that almost everyone overlooks.
    huntnyc likes this.
    02-10-2016 01:40 PM
    Screen display has been one of the biggest surprises for me. I am finding I don't need to run the brightness fully cranked all the way to remain clearly visible for day to day operations, even in the brightest sunlight. By comparison I ALWAYS had to run my iPhone 5C screen at 100%. My Sony Xperia Z3 also required a brighter setting, and that was part of the reason I had thermal heating issues with it.
    huntnyc likes this.
    02-10-2016 04:25 PM
    The dac/amp is absolutely amazing. This is hands down the best phone I've ever owned, I've had the iPhone 6 plus, Nokia lumia 1520 (2nd best I've had) lumia 930 and note 3 etc. This phone does everything better at everything except Nokia's camera which can't be touched by any phone I've encountered. I got a 200gb sd card and that holds sooo much lossless music for my hd 700's. I'm so impressed with this phone i find myself bragging about it to all my co-workers lol.

huntnyc likes this.
    02-11-2016 12:12 AM
    The dac/amp is absolutely amazing. This is hands down the best phone I've ever owned, I've had the iPhone 6 plus, Nokia lumia 1520 (2nd best I've had) lumia 930 and note 3 etc. This phone does everything better at everything except Nokia's camera which can't be touched by any phone I've encountered. I got a 200gb sd card and that holds sooo much lossless music for my hd 700's. I'm so impressed with this phone i find myself bragging about it to all my co-workers lol.

That 200G card promotion was unreal... I wish I got my phone 2 weeks earlier.
    Those HD700 must sound amazing with this amp.
    02-11-2016 10:12 AM
    Cameras are awesome for both video, stills and selfies.
    Cool running, manages heat very well, no thermal issues at all.
    4G ram
    64G internal storage
    Fast and smooth overall, Don't let all the CPU benchmarking data fool you.... you're paying for the speed of the whole device, not just an SMT CPU.
    SD card
    Secondary screen is very useful and most definitely NOT just a gimmick
    32bit DAC and headphone amp pairs amazingly well with my HD650 and K701
    32bit aux line out feed dedicated audio equipment
    The most flexible power management available between optional Qi, 9V fast charging, replace-able battery, 5V-9V battery banks... or any ol' 5V USB wall wart and USB cable.
    Serves as a USB host via OTG connection
    Durable/grippy rubber-ized plastic case back with no excessive glass to shatter and break
    Excellent call clarity... as good as any land line or IP phone.
    Dual window multi-tasking
    Brushed stainless steel side ladder frame... better than aluminum.
    Relatively little bloat-ware, (on Verizon) much of which can be defeated and some uninstalled.
    Quick remote
    No buttons anywhere around the edge of the phone to press accidentally. You can operate everything on this phone from the touch screen except the fingerprint scanner, which can be worked around with knock code. Really cool design element that almost everyone overlooks.
    Me too

02-11-2016 02:44 PM

I do the same thing

02-14-2016 12:04 PM
    Night time shots are insane in manual mode.. Better than my old Sony point and shoot camera

03-01-2016 04:11 AM