Office Application

wcharon

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Does the V10 comes with an pre-installed office application editor for Word, Excel, etc or do i have to install applications like Profimail, etc???

Thanks in advance...

mbryanr

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
It comes pre-installed with "Thinkfree", an universal document reader/editor. Personally, I disabled it, and run with my preferred apps. You can install the Microsoft Office apps you want from the playstore... Or go with your own office document editors apps.

Posted from my LG V10

wcharon

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
It comes pre-installed with "Thinkfree", an universal document reader/editor. Personally, I disabled it, and run with my preferred apps. You can install the Microsoft Office apps you want from the playstore... Or go with your own office document editors apps.

Posted from my LG V10

I don't have installed the Thinkfree application on the phone.

mbryanr

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Must be a Verizon "special".. Just noticed as well that it is a viewer only.

These are what I am using..
b2a98a92d34ca6456cdea5b6d907eec9.jpg

Posted from my LG V10

bigredgonzo

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
This is one of those FWIW posts. My son has a V10 and I have a Note 5. We also subscribe to the Microsoft 365 Office Suite and can therefore use it on our phones. I use it for work quite frequently and my son is a senior in High School and has a very nice gaming desktop, but chooses to write papers on his phone with the 365 apps. Worth the money in my book. Again, this was just FWIW.

BigRedGonzo

wcharon

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I totally agree with you with the FWIW, but in my specific case i use it for things in the fly like editing simple Excel spreadsheets or Word jobs. For complicated things i prefer the Desktop when i get to the office and Lap-Top where i have full MS-365 version.

Thanks for pointing that out..

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree on Office 365. My GF and I use the Home version on our phones, PC, and Surface. Plus the 1TB of storage for each of us. All that for $6/month (you can currently buy the key card on Amazon for $71).