I have had my V10 for a few months now, and it just recently starting having bluetooth issues. Not sure if it started after the Jan update or not.

In my car with Uconnect system, or at my desk using the Samsung Level U, while listenign to the bluetooth, the audio will just cut out. It almost sounds like a cell phone with a bad connection. Just a half second loss of audio once or twice a minute. Makes it super annoying to listen to anything.

I have noticed it both using Google Play Music while streaming and listening to downloaded podcasts with Pocketcast.

anyone else having this issue?

I think it is def the V10, since I have had this car and headset with the Samsung Note 4 and Nexus 6 and never noticed this issue. Plus the V10 didn't originally have this issue. I actually think I posted on here at one point how much better the bluetooth was on the V10 than the Nexus 6. On the Nexus 6, bluetooth wouldn't work in the car if I had the phone in my pocket, it had to be somewhat near the receiver, but I never had bluetooth issues with my Samsung Level U headset.
    02-26-2016 07:49 AM
    It's the V10. Mine will randomly cut BT off and then back on when I'm in my car on a call.

Annoying.
    02-26-2016 10:11 AM
    This is not helping my desire to buy the Samsung S7 Edge

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-26-2016 12:23 PM
    I haven't experienced this yet, but this is one of the reasons I switched from the note 4. Apart from the sound quality on the note 4 being inferior over bluetooth, I was also plagued with the common issue of stuttering over bluetooth. In fact, many samsung phones I've owned have had this problem - hopefully the s7 will be the exception.
    02-27-2016 06:34 AM
    I have had my V10 for a few months now, and it just recently starting having bluetooth issues. Not sure if it started after the Jan update or not.

In my car with Uconnect system, or at my desk using the Samsung Level U, while listenign to the bluetooth, the audio will just cut out. It almost sounds like a cell phone with a bad connection. Just a half second loss of audio once or twice a minute. Makes it super annoying to listen to anything.

I have noticed it both using Google Play Music while streaming and listening to downloaded podcasts with Pocketcast.

anyone else having this issue?

I think it is def the V10, since I have had this car and headset with the Samsung Note 4 and Nexus 6 and never noticed this issue. Plus the V10 didn't originally have this issue. I actually think I posted on here at one point how much better the bluetooth was on the V10 than the Nexus 6. On the Nexus 6, bluetooth wouldn't work in the car if I had the phone in my pocket, it had to be somewhat near the receiver, but I never had bluetooth issues with my Samsung Level U headset.
    I'm having this issue. Any solutions? Jayson
    07-17-2016 04:10 PM