3 weeks in and slowing down

browetally

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Switched to Verizon and the V10 almost a month ago. The phone is really lagging now so I'm trying to figure out why. I've considered doing a factory reset but that's a pain and time consuming if it won't help. What makes these devices slow down?

Posted via the Android Central App

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Its almost certainly something you installed.

I've been using my Verizon V10 since November and it is as quick as when I got it.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I had mine for three months before I saw a lag.. it had to be something I downloaded, or some settings I tweaked so I did a factory reset and it fixed it so far. I didn't tamper with the settings as much and didn't install quite all the apps I had and it's been beautiful. Not sure if that'll help you, but just wanted you to know that you weren't alone in that.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
In agreement here. Sounds like something you installed. Have had mine since December 3rd and is still as fast as ever. It did slow down a couple of times, but I immediately went back an looked at what I had installed. Sure enough, an app redflagged. By the way, I've been on the Verizon network since 1992. It's a great network.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
i have had my V10 for a few months. It wouldn't call it "slow" at this point, but it has definitely slowed down a good amount

browetally

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Fixed it. It was Lookout. Those morons told me they fixed their issues but clearly they did. Its now back running normal now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool