I think that I may have solved the loose charger issue

PusherLove21

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
So I got my v10 in Dec 2015 and late January into February I noticed that only with the Fast Charger that came with the phone was I experiencing a lot of movement and wiggle. I couldn't for the life of me figure this out and I did not want to call Tmobile to get anew one because they send me a refurbished one and no thanks. Just today I was looking at the charging port in the phone with a very bright light and I noticed two metal plates. One of the metal plates looks like it's lifting a bit. I know that this wouldn't account for the reason other chargers don't wiggle when my factory one does but it does seem like it MAY be the cause. Anyone else that's experiencing the charger wiggle see this lifting plate?

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(9726742)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
It's because these charges suck! I bought a new charger at Walmart (in the automotive section, not the electronic section), it fits tight again. I'm not sure if it fast charges it not, but i usually don't need it to fast charge anyway.

dwmitchell61

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
I bought the LG OEM NFC charging back and use it with my old AT&T freebie Nokia 920 charging plate. Makes it a non-issue.

Only time I will use the port for charging is on my motorcycle, in my car, or when traveling.

Maybe a after market charging cable that supports Qualcomm Quick Charge?

Got my replacement phone yesterday after the screen broke on my original. Now I have a spare charger, battery, cable. It appears I have received a NEW phone rather than a refurbished phone. I just have to purchase a battery charging "cradle".

I need to locate a case that provides better protection that allows battery swap.

I have Casemate Wallet/Portofolio case I cannot use. It seems the LG OEM NFC charging back is shaped different enough that the case will not fit. So I have the Obliq Flex Pro on there again. I have to pay shipping to get a new Zagg Glass screen protector (it didn't do what it was supposed to d, didn't cover the screen at the edges).

Open to suggestion for a case that better protects the front (screen side).

PusherLove21

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately nothing. And I like the Fast Charger so I guess that I need to order a new fast charger? Every single one of my other chargers fit tight. This is so strange.

Knightstalker

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site