Smart pro launcher...AMAZING!

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I tried a lot of launchers (including nova) and I find Smart Pro absolutely amazing. The customization is crazy. If you like a lot of depth and customization with something different in a launcher...check it out.

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
$3.99 I don't have enough in my Google Opinion account.. I don't like free versions too much. I like 100% no less. But will try it, just a couple more opinions. LoL

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
It is so customizable. You can make the home screen widgets in a circle or square. Custom icons. It's so much and in depth to try and even list and explain. You will play with it for hours of you are a tech nerd like myself....

https://www.google.com/search?q=smart+pro+launcher&prmd=svin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwie4_qIjMTLAhVjkYMKHdDLCwAQ_AUICSgD&biw=360&bih=517#tbm=isch&q=smart+pro+launcher+home+screen&imgrc=PLteKAjDbvMFoM%3A

doctord23

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
The only knock that I have since going premium is that every time an app notification shows on the second screen, it opens that app full screen on the device (i.e. playstore, email, etc.
It must have to do with the fact that I am using the launcher lock screen.
I haven't figured out how to stop this as I see it as a potential battery waster.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Love your home screen. You know you can add more circles and change the circle colors and backgrounds right?

I know there is an add on for notifications for the launcher....did you try that?

doctord23

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I have messed around with all of that formatting and ended up where I'm at.
I think the app issue started when I downloaded the plugin extra add-in.
I'll figure it out, but for now I just shut off notifications for some apps that I don't need.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I tried a lot of launchers (including nova) and I find Smart Pro absolutely amazing. The customization is crazy. If you like a lot of depth and customization with something different in a launcher...check it out.

I just tried it, not loving it but it won't let me UNINSTALL?? Really? I'm under app manager and it doesnt have an uninstall option? Help

Posted via the Android Central App

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site

Nevermind, finally got the uninstall option

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Here is one I made.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-18-07-25-02-picsay.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-18-07-25-02-picsay.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 89

Members online