Video Editor apps

rfmike

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm Looking for a Video Editor app that can Process footage that's ABOVE 1080p.....i'm talking 1140, 2K, UHD Stuff.....Right Now I am using PowerDirector for mixing music to my videos. i want something that won't take down the video to a 1080p....

markyboy81

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm Looking for a Video Editor app that can Process footage that's ABOVE 1080p.....i'm talking 1140, 2K, UHD Stuff.....Right Now I am using PowerDirector for mixing music to my videos. i want something that won't take down the video to a 1080p....

I'd be interested in this as well but haven't been able to find anything. Maybe it's too much strain on the processor.
I use videoshow which is fantastic but limited to 1080p output. Even that heats the phone up to quite a bit when processing.

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I haven't found many, but Magisto and KineMaster seems to work well for general editing, but if you want POWERFUL editing of hi res videos, you'll need a desktop computer.

MelCali82

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site

im currently using the paid version of powerdirector. I did read somewhere that they are working on 4k video editing. i'm not liking these other video editing apps in the playstore... really seem lacking compared to powerdirector.

maybe you can shoot them an email to see whats up