why lg v10 h960a have 32gb internal memory instead of 64 gb

A

AC Question

why lg v10 h960a have 32gb internal memory instead of 64 gb like other variants.. what is the major difference other then internal memory.. if no who would go for 32gb instead of 64 gb

Jigsaw1988

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for your reply

yes apparently it seems so but i have usually seen that these specs are just pasted without cross checking which ultimately results in misleading. Furthermore second line in specs state that NO 4G LTE IN USA, then how come it is an international version. I have been searching this for days and no clear answer yet. The only hint i got is the international version (h960a) have more bands available than others.

Would appreciate your feedback on the subject.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Furthermore second line in specs state that NO 4G LTE IN USA, then how come it is an international version.

This isn't unusual. "International" means it's intended for the non-US market, and therefore may not be fully compatible with US bands. You may have also noticed this in the product description:

"What is an international version?: An international version item is a product not originally intended for sale in the U.S. Depending on the country of origin, international versions of a product may differ from domestic versions in their default settings, packaging, AC adapters, accessories, manufacturer warranties, and other features."

Jigsaw1988

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Wireless_Carriers_and_Mobile_Network_Operators.jpg

Agreed ...thanks

back to the question then .. who would go for 32 gb version if it doesn't have other advantages..

Furthermore would like to bring attached list in your consideration. Please note that H960 have the most band supported.

Jigsaw1988

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Thank you sir.

The link you shared is quite helpful.

Now i am very much clear about different lg V10 variants. I guess we have to choose either 64 gb internal memory or maximum band coverage internationally (worldwide).

Thanks again for your prompt and quick replies.

PaulyCrow

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I bought a single sim, 32Gb, H960A as it was the only model that supported all the 4G bands used here in the UK.
I would have paid extra for 64Gb and dual SIM had a model existed that fully supported the UK phone networks but AFAIK one does not exist.
I really wanted an audiophile phone but the V10 is not officially available in the UK so I import my phone from Poland. Now I have it I am really happy I did.