V10 changing from vibrate to sound automatically

gseccles

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
Ever since I updated my phone to marshmallow, I've noticed that my phone has been automatically changing from vibrate mode to sound mode. I'm almost positive that it wasn't happening before the update, and I didn't have any apps that affected volume at the time of the update. I think it might have something to do with when I take my headphones out of the aux jack, but I'm not really sure. It's hard to track exactly when it happens.
I have since installed the Hi-Fi DAC fix so I can have the better sound quality on Spotify, but I was having the issue before I installed it. Also, I'm on Verizon for what it's worth.
Anyone seen similar problems or have any ideas about how to fix this? I haven't done and would much prefer to not do a factory reboot.

Thanks

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Ever since I updated my phone to marshmallow, I've noticed that my phone has been automatically changing from vibrate mode to sound mode. I'm almost positive that it wasn't happening before the update, and I didn't have any apps that affected volume at the time of the update. I think it might have something to do with when I take my headphones out of the aux jack, but I'm not really sure. It's hard to track exactly when it happens.
I have since installed the Hi-Fi DAC fix so I can have the better sound quality on Spotify, but I was having the issue before I installed it. Also, I'm on Verizon for what it's worth.
Anyone seen similar problems or have any ideas about how to fix this? I haven't done and would much prefer to not do a factory reboot.

Thanks

Welcome to Android Central!

Try booting in to recovery and wiping the cache partition.

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-24107

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995