charging shuts off Wi-Fi after update.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
After the update my Wi-Fi kicks off when I plug phone in to charge it. Is there a setting to stop this? It never did it before the update. Thank you

Posted via the Android Central App

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
After the update my Wi-Fi kicks off when I plug phone in to charge it. Is there a setting to stop this? It never did it before the update. Thank you

Does it come back on after you pick get phone up? Doze causes my wifi to look as if it's off when the phone is idle like when its charging. After i pick it up, wifi comes back on

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
No it does not.

That's odd. Hoping someone more knowledgeable than me can help out here. Just basics....have you reset your modem? Set your v10 to "forget" the connection and set it up again?

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
In the app there is a option called boost charge. It comes set to ON. A screen pops up when charging that tells you battery level, some info and an ad. I disabled that and it did not pop up anymore...let's see If that fixed it?

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
In the app there is a option called boost charge. It comes set to ON. A screen pops up when charging that tells you battery level, some info and an ad. I disabled that and it did not pop up anymore...let's see If that fixed it?

Hope that worked!