Only three "desktop" screens?

km04

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
I know on my Note 3, you could add more "desktop" screens. I cannot find a setting to do it for the V10. Can it be done?

dwmitchell61

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
RTFM... Read The Freakin' Manual

Sorry, I just had to... Many answers are available in your phone's user manual, available for download through your carrier.

O-B-1
Posted via the Android Central App from my Verizon LG V10

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
RTFM... Read The Freakin' Manual

Sorry, I just had to... Many answers are available in your phone's user manual, available for download through your carrier.

I had to laugh out loud at that one. I say the same thing every time I see someone posting a VERY basic question about how his car works.

Great example: I was at a garage sale last weekend, and some woman was trying to fit a file cabinet into the back of her Ford Explorer. She had the seatbacks folded forward, but they weren't flat. She was trying to angle the file cabinet up those seatbacks. ????

"Don't those fold flat?" I asked. Nope, they never have. "Really?" I said.

I then reached in, pulled the fabric handle at the corner of the bottom seat cushion, and released it. I pushed the seatback up a little, folded the lower seat cushion 90 degrees up and forward out of the way, pulled out the headrests from the seatback, and folded the seatback down flat into the now empty bottom cushion space.

You'd have thought I just turned water into wine. "I didn't know it could do that!" she said. She'd owned the car for years.

For the record, I've never owned or spent any time with a Ford Explorer. But I knew there was no way that seatback didn't fold flat.

And she had never read the owner's manual. Ever. She just lived with it however she figured it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781