bskin8

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
You beat me to it, it looks like I cross posted the same thing. Any idea what it is, there was no description in the info.

Not really sure. I'm hoping it's MM. It's 1.1 GB. Pretty big for a security update. Will find out shortly.

Posted via the Android Central App

ralfyguy

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Installed mine. It changed some settings. Notification icons in second screen just show white blanks. Every reboot it tells me that there is an SD card inserted I can use. But Call Forwarding/Call Waiting works now. Temperature icon for Weather Underground looks squished in second screen.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Yaaaay!! Good luck ATT-ers. I am very happy with the MM update on Verizon. Most notably doze mode and the lightning fast FPS... and a bunch of little things.

doctord23

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
FYI, I had some odd behavior and battery life issues on my VZW V10 after the MM update.
A backup, reset and restore fixed things and I've been happy with it every since.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
FYI, I had some odd behavior and battery life issues on my VZW V10 after the MM update.
A backup, reset and restore fixed things and I've been happy with it every since.
I think I'm going to have to go that route too. For some odd reason MM decided a bunch of my apps aren't needed. They appear as generic android symbols and say they aren't installed. I installed them again but upon restart they disappear and do the same thing. Never seen anything like that. Only issue so far with MM.