AT&T LG V10 Update

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
For kicks I just checked for any update on my V10 from At&T. It did not give any details what the update pertained to, but it listed it as 1011.25 MB. That seems kind of big, could this be MM?

Anyone else on AT&T getting this?

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
It should tell you that it is MM. Due to the size, it probably is. However, that is smaller than the T-Mo version I believe.

Last edited:

anon(9803818)

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
AT&T users: Thoughts on MM?

I have an AT&T V10 and just heard MM released for it (finally). Thoughts? I don't want to download if there are performance or battery problems, or etc. Hoping it's great!

Posted via the Android Central App

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
For kicks I just checked for any update on my V10 from At&T. It did not give any details what the update pertained to, but it listed it as 1011.25 MB. That seems kind of big, could this be MM?

Anyone else on AT&T getting this?
So what was it? Any idea yet? You can't leave us in suspense like this!! LOL

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
It's MM. I have to wait until I get home to download though.

Posted via the Android Central App with my two thumbs.
Just tried mine and I have the same update waiting for me. I'm at work with no WiFi so also must wait until I get home to download it.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: AT&T users: Thoughts on MM?

I'm torn between wanting to update and fearing the update. I've heard about a lot of issues like battery life etc. with the Verizon version but then i have heard others that love it and report better battery life. Decisions...decisions....

mrbanks

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
It just kicked me off and said no update is available at this time. I was 22% into the download 😢

Posted via the Android Central App