AT&T LG V10 Update

gjutras

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Took about an hour, good to go, we'll see if there are any downsides over the next day or two. Hopefully it's all marshmallowwy goodness.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: AT&T users: Thoughts on MM?

after only 8 hours?

Can one really exercise the full range of capabilities--or lack thereof--of a complex pocket computer in the course of only one working day?

brandon_L

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: AT&T users: Thoughts on MM?

Everything looks good so far! It's still early, but no major complaints so far.

Posted via the Android Central App

ralfyguy

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
My lock screen swipe animation reset to default. I had it set to "bubbles". Now I cannot find the setting anymore.
Does anybody know where I can find that again?

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Seems to work a little better. Fingerprint scanner is finally working 98% of the time. Got real hot for a while, and slow. But it cooled down and now runs smoothly. Too soon to see if anything is new..

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
So far so good..way to early to tell though I normally play the wait and see game but went ahead and installed it.

1 thing I noticed right away is my phone connects faster to WiFi on secure networks.,and browsing is definitely faster using Boat Browser.

It'll take a few days to sort all through everything, especially since I don't run everything stock.,but no issues downloading everything and booting in it.

Posted from my. AT&T LG V10

Last edited:

GimpDaddy82

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
I just updated my V10 to 6.0. Now every time I power on my phone I get a notification about my SD card. Anyone else having this issue, or know how to make the notification stop?

fwaits

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I just updated my V10 to 6.0. Now every time I power on my phone I get a notification about my SD card. Anyone else having this issue, or know how to make the notification stop?

Pretty sure I read it has to do with 3rd party launchers that have the double-tap to wake/sleep option turned on. I haven't tested it personally (I use Nova, but don't regularly turn my phone off).

RDI

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
My main Nova desktop screen insists on leaving one square empty. It acts like something is there but nothing is. I had to wait until after 10 pm to do the update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz