Music player/Music streaming issue

SeattleDDC

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
My LG V10 was working fine until the update (other than it would say "artist info unknown" on the car screen). Now, if I use the music player or Rhapsody to play music through my Buick Intellilink system, I cannot hear anything. The phone seems to be playing, but no sound. If I unpair, and then re-pair the phone to the car it will work. But once I stop the car, and then restart it, no music. Then I have to delete and re-pair the phone to the car. I do get audio from phone calls, though. Any help is appreciated.

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
When you say unpair and re-pair the phone do you mean disconnecting the BT connection and reconnecting OR deleting the BT profile for your car radio and creating it again?

If you have not tried the latter, I would give that a shot. I have had similar issues in the past with OS updates and this usually fixes the issue.

bsubtown

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
I have had the same issue.
I tried deleting the profile and reconnecting. It worked... until I turned my truck off and back on again. Calls work through the car just like the OP. Android Auto allows the music to play as well.

bsubtown

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
The firmware was recently updated in my truck to add Android Auto. That update has been ou for at the most two months. There were no problems with the audio before or after the update was installed.
An old iPhone 4s that I have will connect and stream audio to the truck. No problems there.
MY V10 also connects to bluetooth speakers in my home no problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835