Recently I was playing one of my games (Star Wars Galactic Heroes if you may ask) and I got greedy and went to purchase some gems. After entering my password to my google account and pressing confirm I received an error. "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped." This message then appears on other steps that require my Google Play password confirmation. I've looked into the error and tried clearing cache, data, ect as multiple websites suggested, no luck. I got desperate and decided to factory reset my phone. Before doing so I wanted to back my phone up. So, I went to the LG Backup to backup all my data onto my SIM card. After about 30-31% of the personal part of the backup process, the loading comes to a stand still. Then, I get an error message that "Unfortunately, com.android.phone has stopped." Now I'm completely stuck. Pls help.
    05-10-2016 06:12 PM
    Are you rooted? After searching I'm seeing it related to rooted phones.
    If you have a SD card I would back up with that and then do a reset. I'm also seeing it related to the Sim card. See if you can get a new one. A few things to try. Let us know.
    JanuarJaguar likes this.
    05-10-2016 08:05 PM
    Hey, I have not rooted my phone, so it can't be that. Also, I meant to say I tried backing up onto my SD card (I always get the two mixed up sorry). I have a 64GB card in there so it must be enough storage.
    05-11-2016 12:16 PM
    The SIM card could be the problem still. Who is your carrier? Have them check it out to see.

Also, I would try to back up using LG Bridge via USB. It has been very successful to many including myself.
    05-11-2016 01:04 PM
    Recently I was playing one of my games (Star Wars Galactic Heroes if you may ask) and I got greedy and went to purchase some gems. After entering my password to my google account and pressing confirm I received an error. "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped." This message then appears on other steps that require my Google Play password confirmation. I've looked into the error and tried clearing cache, data, ect as multiple websites suggested, no luck. I got desperate and decided to factory reset my phone. Before doing so I wanted to back my phone up. So, I went to the LG Backup to backup all my data onto my SIM card. After about 30-31% of the personal part of the backup process, the loading comes to a stand still. Then, I get an error message that "Unfortunately, com.android.phone has stopped." Now I'm completely stuck. Pls help.
    Maybe your sd card is full. Can you check? I've never had error messages using LG Backup & restore and I also back up to sd.
    " "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped."" - usually a restart handles that. Sorry I can't be of help.
    05-12-2016 02:43 PM