Screen rotation

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone noticing the lag going from landscape to portrait. This just started a couple of weeks ago. No biggie but it's really noticeable.

Posted via the Android Central App

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that it is more so when the device is used in bed and the screen is tilting down. When I sit up it doesn't do that.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, on mine if my screen is pointing downward it won't rotate. It has to be facing upwards at an angle... like the angle I set my laptop screen.

theelite1x87

Trusted Member
Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Mine works fine. As fast as any phone rotates. As far as the shaking to make it change position, I've had to do that on occasion with every smartphone I've ever had. Sometimes it seems the sensor just gets stuck. Its not common for me, and as I said, it's hardly unique to my V10. My note 4 did this sometimes. So did my HTC One etc...

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
If you go to settings>display and scroll down, you'll see an option to recalibrate the V10's motion sensor. It's a bit of a nuisance at times but better than not being able to calibrate it, not that the issue really happens in my case unless I'm laying down in bed and holding the phone above my head.

Posted via an LG V10