Alarm Clock Not Working

hawky86

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
So this morning my alarm clock "went off" but it was silent with no vibration and it seems to have snoozed itself. I tried setting a couple more to test it and had the same result. I've had this phone since December and have used it's alarms everyday and never had a problem.

Anyone else heard of this issue?

Posted via the Android Central App

hawky86

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
Also, as it turns out, my touch feedback vibration is intermittently not working as well.

LG V10 on Verizon

Andrew Bonner

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
So this morning my alarm clock "went off" but it was silent with no vibration and it seems to have snoozed itself. I tried setting a couple more to test it and had the same result. I've had this phone since December and have used it's alarms everyday and never had a problem.

Anyone else heard of this issue?

Are you in do not disturb or silent mode? Check your quick settings (pull down the shade at the top of the phone)

Andrew Bonner

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Also, as it turns out, my touch feedback vibration is intermittently not working as well.

LG V10 on Verizon

This makes me think you may be in battery saving mode. Cessation of the "soft touch" vibrations is part of the battery saving methods. Sometimes, I'd notice mine wasn't working, and eventually I figured out it was battery saving mode was on. That may be a quick setting too, see my previous message.

hawky86

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
Not in do not disturb mode... And I was plugged into the wall, so battery saving mode would surprise me.

I haven't had a repeat morning like that since (thankfully), but I'm still noticing the phones vibrations keep going in and out.

I'm starting to wonder if the piece that vibrates is coming unaffixed to the board?

Its so sporadic... Any thoughts there?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol