Hello, I have got my new V10, unboxed it and noticed that there is a kind of "originally put foil or glass" on the phone. I'm really new to smartphones and my question is: is it the Gorilla Glass or can i take this off for example when it scratches?
    06-11-2016 09:59 AM
    Your screen is Gorilla Glass. If your phone came with a removable film on the screen it is intended to be removed by the owner.
    06-11-2016 10:19 AM
    Your screen is Gorilla Glass. If your phone came with a removable film on the screen it is intended to be removed by the owner.
    Thanks! I was wondering if i can take it off without problems.
    06-11-2016 10:22 AM
    Yes you can remove it if you like. Or leave it if it doesn't bother you. The phone screen is Gorilla Glass 4, which has a high level of shatter resistance. Glass is still prone to scratching, however, and if it is important to you to keep your screen immaculate, I recommend a tempered glass screen protector.
    06-11-2016 10:25 AM
    Yes you can remove it if you like. Or leave it if it doesn't bother you. The phone screen is Gorilla Glass 4, which has a high level of shatter resistance. Glass is still prone to scratching, however, and if it is important to you to keep your screen immaculate, I recommend a tempered glass screen protector.
    I have a tempered glass screen for my phone. It came free with the wireless charging back I bought. I haven't put it on yet as I'm not sure how. It came with a wet wipe, a dry wipe, and definitely NOT English instructions with no pics. I also noticed that it does not cover the entire phone screen. It is not quite wide enough. Is that normal? I didn't want to put it on and have it not fit properly. I know this is probably a stupid question but since I already have a screen protector should I remove that first or can I put the tempered glass on right over the screen protector?
    06-13-2016 09:55 AM
    There's a trade off for glass - display technology- shatter proof but scratches easy or scratch proof and brittle - shatters easier. GG4 is more shatter resistant but slightly softer (easier to scratch) than GG3. GG4 and a glass screen protector is the ideal combo IMO.
    06-18-2016 01:13 PM