Anyone come from iphone to the LG V10?

Michael MCATEE

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
2 very different phones.

I have to use a 6plus for work and am finally getting the hang of it, but still don't like it very much. It is a nice phone and has incredible battery life, but taken on the whole leaves me cold as compared to this phone.

You'll find that you can really customize your v10 in so many different ways it's can be a bit overwhelming, however it is much easier to do with all the great articles on the various things Android can do.

Good luck with it

Posted via LG v10

anon(9803818)

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
I actually came from the iPhone 5S and found the transition quite easy. I always preferred Android but had a 5S since the day it released because I come from an Apple family and wasn't given an option lol. I was lucky to have a friend who knows every last thing about Android to help me when I didn't know what I was doing, and that definitely helped. If you've used Android before then your transition will likely be easy.

Starting off with Android for the first time with the V10 was easiest using things like the Google Now Launcher, Google or Swiftkey keyboards, and customizing my quick settings early on. Now I use Nova and know my way around the phone and Android better than most people I know.

Posted via the Android Central App

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I came from a 5C.

Despite the vast differences, I still found it very easy. Android is very intuitive, and direct. You don't have to wander through all kinds of cascaded menus and sub-menus like you do in iOS.

Good luck though!!

7AndTRT

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I just sold my iPhone 6s Plus. I'm using my old not 4 but have ordered the v10. Anyone else come from iphone? Thoughts?

I use the V10 on wifi only. I tried with my SIM card in it but I vastly prefer my 6S Plus. Don't get me wrong, the V10 is a nice phone, but I couldn't use it as my daily driver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy