Should I get my phone exchanged? (Screen not perfectly flat)

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
So my brother and I both have V10s. We both have the same glass screen protector on. But mine keeps getting separation between the edges of the screen and the protector. My brother has none of these issues. I'm on my third glass screen protector (second one cracked) and the second different brand tempered glass. Should I take my phone to the AT&T store for a replacement?

Look at these pictures of the edges. The screen protectors started off with perfect even coverage. But as time goes on the edges start showing like this and they get worse and worse.

7cf5c46fc63c80c05839766d667b15d5.jpg

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Yeah! vasekvl: What're you waiting for..AT&T-Verizon & T-Mobile,.etc. are
ready to replaced or traded for a New device. Is pointless nowadays
to be using faulty phones. You got the chance of customized and
get better quality screenProtectors,.Go for it Androider :cool:

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
return that ASAP. It could be an indicator of something majorly wrong internally. The glass should not be bowed like that. I would think its just a matter of time before that touch screen cracks... not just the protector.

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
AT&T store kind of laughed at me and said my screen protector is on wrong. I explained that this is the third one I had on it cause I thought the same thing.

So.... LG warranty support? I guess I'll be without my phone for a while if I send it in.

calbrs04

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
AT&T store kind of laughed at me and said my screen protector is on wrong. I explained that this is the third one I had on it cause I thought the same thing.

So.... LG warranty support? I guess I'll be without my phone for a while if I send it in.

Should've asked them to put it on for you then bring it back in when it starts to peel off again.

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Not trying to be funny but do you both have the same case? I do notice some of the cases do mess with the glass protectors because they come in further.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma