Just got a new free v10

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
(my G4 died in boot loop)
Just posting because the first 10 V10 posts are extremely negative.
Hey, after 1 day I am happy with the v10!

I'd ignore the negativity. Nothing compares to the V10 if DAC and removable battery are important to you. I like the size of the screen and just about everything - including the buttons on the back. I've posted elsewhere - the bootloop problem with the v10 can't be compared to the G4. BTW I handed down my G4 to my gf and it's still going strong, 505 SN. Enjoy you V10. And if you like music, use with a good pair of headphones and properly ripped mp3 or flac.

missouriexile

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I'd ignore the negativity. Nothing compares to the V10 if DAC and removable battery are important to you. I like the size of the screen and just about everything - including the buttons on the back. I've posted elsewhere - the bootloop problem with the v10 can't be compared to the G4. BTW I handed down my G4 to my gf and it's still going strong, 505 SN. Enjoy you V10. And if you like music, use with a good pair of headphones and properly ripped mp3 or flac.

I agree that the v10 is a great phone. Coming from the G4 (with which I was very happy (up until that last moment! ))
I like the v10's look, feel, functionality, and performance. I don't think the v20 overshadows the v10. I am content.
All of that aside, I am peeved at LG for not addressing the boot crashes.
It seems that the problem is more widespread than I thought.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
It should be pointed out that boot-loop crashes are not limited to this or any particular phone. If you follow some of the other forums, there are reports of it happening elsewhere... even iPhones.

One thing nice about the LG phones though is you can always "pull the plug", and terminate power delivery as a last resort.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
It should be pointed out that boot-loop crashes are not limited to this or any particular phone. If you follow some of the other forums, there are reports of it happening elsewhere... even iPhones.

One thing nice about the LG phones though is you can always "pull the plug", and terminate power delivery as a last resort.

I'm not sure how that's helps the bootloop issue.... Won't it just bootloop again when you turn it on?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt