Getting a replacement phone from AT&T?

anon(9803818)

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
I've seen quite a few people on forums say they had a v10 with an issue and got it replaced with another V10, and even a few times a G5 or even other flagship devices of last year. I'm curious if this is because these people have the insurance on their phone, or what. Also, how do you go about this process? I'm not specifically looking to get my v10 replaced currently, I'd rather do that through LG if possible. However, I am curious. Thanks in advance

carlos12001

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
I've seen quite a few people on forums say they had a v10 with an issue and got it replaced with another V10, and even a few times a G5 or even other flagship devices of last year. I'm curious if this is because these people have the insurance on their phone, or what. Also, how do you go about this process? I'm not specifically looking to get my v10 replaced currently, I'd rather do that through LG if possible. However, I am curious. Thanks in advance

I haven't gotten a different device with the v10, but I have with other phones. The way I did it was though the carrier, but it's been known to happen on insurance too.