This is a marvelous smartphone.
    Bar None.
    I know there are already newer more feature laden phones out there. But I am happy coming from a G4. (at least for now...)
    I have been reflecting on the last several years of phones that I have owned. Each phone has been much much better than the previous one.
    How long can the industry keep it up?
    What new and amazing features are on the horizon?
    Will there ever come a time when I can buy a new phone and not suffer miserably from new phone fever a year later?
    09-25-2016 11:32 AM
    This is a marvelous smartphone.
    Bar None.
    I know there are already newer more feature laden phones out there. But I am happy coming from a G4. (at least for now...)
    I have been reflecting on the last several years of phones that I have owned. Each phone has been much much better than the previous one.
    How long can the industry keep it up?
    What new and amazing features are on the horizon?
    Will there ever come a time when I can buy a new phone and not suffer miserably from new phone fever a year later?
    Glad you are enjoying the V10. There's always better phones being released. But I agree, just when you think phones have gotten "good enough" another seems to be released that blows last years model out of the water. I'm very interested in seeing phone battery life improve greatly - hopefully there are some big advancements in that area over the next couple of years.
    missouriexile likes this.
    09-25-2016 11:38 AM
    I'm still holding out for Hovercraft mode. And, of course, Transporter.
    missouriexile likes this.
    10-06-2016 07:40 PM