Transferring Video From LG V10 To Windows 10?

chesterdawg

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't video much with my LG V10 but had to last night at a training seminar (forgot to bring my DVD cam - Ooops!).

So I have 4 large video files 15-33 minutes each, had to take battery out every 25 minutes to cool down (should have brought my extra batteries but should also have brought my DVD cam).

They want copies so I'd like to burn to DVD on PC running Windows 10 or at least get it to where others can view it.

I tried copying to Dropbox but that didn't work and am now trying transfer to my SmugMug photography account, hopefully my plan allows for large video files.

I think the V10 also allows to share or copy to Google Drive? would that work or take forever. I would not assume that Dropbox, Drive or any of the other freebies can do large video files well if at all.

Ideally I want it on my PC so I can burn to DVD or put on a thumb drive and share.

Thank you

chesterdawg

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I knew I had to find the MTP settings but could not until I connected the V10 to PC and it just came up. Who knew! a new wrinkle for the brain today.
Love the V10, no complaints and no desire to replace with anything else for years. I don't even read about the V20 for fear of wanting one when I don't need one. I'd rather spend my time and $$ with DSLR / lighting gear and photography.

Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital