I got the boot loop today

mrbanks

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I got the boot loop today at work 🙁call ATT and hopefully the replacement will show up tomorrow if not Monday. I really like LG but I think I'm done. I had this happen to my G2.

km04

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Sorry to hear this. I hope this doesn't happen to me, I like LG as well but will drop them in a heartbeat if it happens and they do not make it right. Hope you find a new "precious".

anon(9803818)

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
I got the boot loop today at work 🙁call ATT and hopefully the replacement will show up tomorrow if not Monday. I really like LG but I think I'm done. I had this happen to my G2.

Also an AT&T user. Let me/us know how it goes with ATT, I'm curious what my experience will be like if i were to get the bootloop issue.

mrbanks

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
So my replacement V10 came in today less than 24 hours 😱

So my V10 went in to the boot loop at lunch yesterday from being in my pocket working to subway ( got to eat fresh) so I call ATT and customer representative Robert was cool, I told him what happened and vented my frustration( which we both laughed at) but he checked my account to see if I was still under warranty (Dec 22nd) which I was and then he processed my order and waived the 1 to 2 days overnight FedEx shipping charge $14.95. then Robert said hopefully it will be there tomorrow the 30th if not 3rd of October because they will not do Saturday delivery. I said cool and hung up and then called a ATT store in the local
mall and spoke to someone there to ask him what are the chances I get this phone tomorrow the 30th. He said if the order was put in before 4:00pm it will get there next day. And it did, I got my phone today at 11:00am. So ATT did a great job for me.

I still think this will b my last LG phone 😥

Sorry for not breaking this up in paragraphs.

missouriexile

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
My sympathy. Lost my G4 to the bootloop(off warranty). Verizon offered me (after much assertive discussion) a free new phone. I chose the v10. I am extremely addicted to LG phones.
If this goes out I will insist on a v20.
Foolish you say? Maybe so. I am coming up on my 40th wedding anniversary and still haven't learned.
Love works in mysterious ways...

mrbanks

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
My sympathy. Lost my G4 to the bootloop(off warranty). Verizon offered me (after much assertive discussion) a free new phone. I chose the v10. I am extremely addicted to LG phones.
If this goes out I will insist on a v20.
Foolish you say? Maybe so. I am coming up on my 40th wedding anniversary and still haven't learned.
Love works in mysterious ways...

I understand, a part of me wants to stay with LG but I'm scared of this again. I will wait on the V20 to see if any boot loops happen

drewsg

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I just got hit with this "bootloop" crap today.

The V10 will be first, and only LG phone I ever buy. It's unacceptable that this has been going on for so long and they still haven't done anything to fix it. Worst of all is it happening on a weekend, so now I have to wait 2 off days plus shipping to get my new phone.

Ridiculous.

croaker68

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I got the boot issues last friday - my warranty replacement came on monday. Trying to decide whether to keep it or do the $200 credit trade deal for the v20.

jefmoody

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone, I just joined the infamous boot-loop club 10/11/2016. I will get a replacement soon but I opted for regular shipping as I reactivated my Note 3. I recall looking at Facebook and maybe a few texts when it happened...no heavy usage.
I am willing to try the V20 as I must have Micro-SD and really want the replaceable battery too.
In the meantime, My note 3 battery really doesn't last very long!

Son Nguyen

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if replacement phones are subject to the bootloop issue? Mine bootlooped in June and my replacement has been fine so far. I'd be pissed if it bootlooped once I got out of warranty.

missouriexile

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if replacement phones are subject to the bootloop issue? Mine bootlooped in June and my replacement has been fine so far. I'd be pissed if it bootlooped once I got out of warranty.

Don't know, my v10 is a replacement for my G4. I am extremely happy with the v10. Would hate to lose it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy