boot loop blues..

Ryaan Johnson

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
I noticed more then few folks are having issues with there phones, and the bootloop, and just locking up. I use to notice how warm my phone would get while charging and especially while trying to use it as it was charging. About 6 months Due to being a extreme power user and always needing my phone running. I picked up 2 charging coffins and 4 spare batteries and ever since then I charge my batteries and not my phone. Since then my phone has never been overheated, it runs smoother, and never gives me problems.. maybe this will help some of the other heavy users that have been through multiple replacement units? Pick up a charging cradle or 2, and couple spare batteries with how cheap they are and see if this stops the problems you guys are having?? And if it does come back here and let us know.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I had an overheating problem and got a warranty replacement. No issues now. It gets warm but usually not hot unless I'm power playing games for hours. I too have an extra battery and cradle. Helps out a lot. Never had a bootloop issue either...so far at least. *knocking on wood.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I do the same. I also almost never quick charge too. I either use a Qi charger or slow 5 volt charge. I cant say for sure if theres any correlation at all. But i too remain boot loop free... Knock on wood.

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I wish...

I have 3 batteries and two charging cradles and last week I got the boot loop blues. I never plug in I just swap batteries.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I wish...

I have 3 batteries and two charging cradles and last week I got the boot loop blues. I never plug in I just swap batteries.
Well...if you end up with a different phone and want to get rid of the extra batteries/cradles...I'll buy. LOL