LG V10 Bootloop solution?

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
You just have to get a new one/replacement. I have not heard of any fixes for it. Once it starts that's it.

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Probably. Happened to me and my brother and a friend within a couple weeks of each other. Them in T-Mobile and me on AT&T

CalifLove

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Dawg Dang it...My V10 started this Boot loop nonsense last week. I was able to get a replacement from Verizon shipped out already. I am however, REALLY concerned for data that is on the device. Seeing as I cannot get the unit to boot or otherwise do much of anything (It has gotten progressively worse over time). I am wondering if there is anyway to insure that the data is wiped from the device. Will some amount of magnetism surely erase solid state memory or fry it enough to not be recoverable? Obviously, I understand that whatever I do cannot show visible damage to the device otherwise I'd probably just chuck it in a fire BUT of course, I need to return the bad phone in good condition in order to not be charged - yea, if anyone has any ideas I'm all eyes :).

Thanks.

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Dawg Dang it...My V10 started this Boot loop nonsense last week. I was able to get a replacement from Verizon shipped out already. I am however, REALLY concerned for data that is on the device. Seeing as I cannot get the unit to boot or otherwise do much of anything (It has gotten progressively worse over time). I am wondering if there is anyway to insure that the data is wiped from the device. Will some amount of magnetism surely erase solid state memory or fry it enough to not be recoverable? Obviously, I understand that whatever I do cannot show visible damage to the device otherwise I'd probably just chuck it in a fire BUT of course, I need to return the bad phone in good condition in order to not be charged - yea, if anyone has any ideas I'm all eyes :).

Thanks.
Someone would have to really want what you have on your phone to get it I think. It would take a lot of work to get to your files. I wouldn't worry about it. I tried to do a hard reset and perhaps even though the process got stuck too, it probably wiped or corrupted my files enough.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae