Well, I just got hit with the boot loop. AT&T was very helpful in a core store, and my replacement is coming tomorrow, but because LG hasn't issued an official recall at all for the device the only way I would be able to get a different phone would be to nag LG for a G4, a huge downgrade IMO. And because ATT does replacements on behalf of the manufacturer, I couldn't get a phone from Samsung or another company.

AT&T was at least very willing to replace the phone, the annoyance came with LGs disgusting approach to this widespread issue.

I didn't see a lot of people write about their bootloop experience with ATT so I figured id post mine here.
    muse480 likes this.
    12-07-2016 07:08 PM
    Well, I just got hit with the boot loop. AT&T was very helpful in a core store, and my replacement is coming tomorrow, but because LG hasn't issued an official recall at all for the device the only way I would be able to get a different phone would be to nag LG for a G4, a huge downgrade IMO. And because ATT does replacements on behalf of the manufacturer, I couldn't get a phone from Samsung or another company.

AT&T was at least very willing to replace the phone, the annoyance came with LGs disgusting approach to this widespread issue.

I didn't see a lot of people write about their bootloop experience with ATT so I figured id post mine here.
    I'm glad AT&T got you a replacement. I just got my V10 on 10/25. Crossing my fingers for no boot loop.
    H3aTeRzz likes this.
    12-09-2016 09:18 PM