LG v10 Quick charge Problems

starscream1989

Dec 8, 2016
Visit site
Alright so i have had this LG v10 for about 3 weeks , it is working completely fine except for one issue that i can not seem to figure out what would be the problem . The quick charge / Fast charge is no longer working with the phone i have checked my cables and i have checked the AC adapters they are all working fine tested them on my Galaxy Note 4 and the fast charge is working , But when i plug it into the LG v10 it will not fast charge at all even if i unplug it and plug it back in wiggle the cord to see if maybe its a loose Port but nothing . I have tryed googling this issue but i seem to can not find this weird problem at all because its just the fast charge that is not working the phone will still charge but not the fast charge . So my question is has anyone heard of this issue of quick charge/ fast charge to complete stop working and if so do you know the solution.

1. Tested the Cable and AC adapter nothing wrong
2. Checked to see if a app was causing the issue nothing causing it via app
3. even did a factory rest did not fix the issue

Only other 2 things that i can think of that might be the issue is the USB Charging Port has faulted out and needs replaced
or the proccessor is messed up but i don't think so due to the phone works completely fine .

RDI

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Fast charger does not mean Quick Charge. My Note 2 factory charger did 1400mA. A good Fast Charger charges it at 1800mA. The Note 2 does not support Quick Charging (higher voltage then 5v). The LG V10 supports Quick Charge 2.0. Not all chargers support Quick Charge at all. It could be a bad cable.

gipper69

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
I have had issues with some charging bricks, both LG branded and Samsung branded. Finally got some that work that are LG branded, and a Kmashi brand ones that are quick charge 2 certified. Seems like the phone is finicky on which brick and cable it will accept as fast charge. The ones I've had bad luck with were eBay vendors. The ones that are working were from Amazon. Your mileage may vary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21