05-25-2018 12:25 PM
106 1234 ...
tools
    Well, you obviously cared enough to say--more than once--how you think LG did it wrong by not jumping in and proactively finding every phone out there and actively offering to do something with them, even if the user isn't experiencing a problem.

Kids today--expect life to be handed to them. It's a rough world out there, and what you get out of it is what you take out of it.
    01-15-2017 03:57 PM
    Read first, understand what you are replying to. I do care that LG blew this with 3 models, what I don't care about is your take on it. You needing me to believe what you do is a bit creepy.. 1940ish mentality. Get over it, you are happy with LG, I'm not.
    01-15-2017 04:12 PM
    Curious on the G5 and V20 models, has this issue arisen as well or does it seem to have been dealt with? That's more telling to me than what happens with V10 repairs IMO.
    01-15-2017 07:53 PM
    Read first, understand what you are replying to. I do care that LG blew this with 3 models, what I don't care about is your take on it. You needing me to believe what you do is a bit creepy.. 1940ish mentality. Get over it, you are happy with LG, I'm not.
    You apparently care so much about my take on it that you continue to bother to come into a thread that I started, outlining my experience, and crap all over it.
    01-15-2017 08:11 PM
    Curious on the G5 and V20 models, has this issue arisen as well or does it seem to have been dealt with? That's more telling to me than what happens with V10 repairs IMO.
    Not sure you're in the right place, either in this thread or in this forum.
    01-15-2017 08:11 PM
    G3, G4, G5 and V10...
    Have not heard of any similar epidemic type numbers for the V20.
    Some G5 bootloop issues at XDA...
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-...ssues-t3378039

01-15-2017 08:17 PM
    Sorry, let me make this right.
    LG V10 is the most besterist phone ever made...
    Better?

You apparently care so much about my take on it that you continue to bother to come into a thread that I started, outlining my experience, and crap all over it.
    01-15-2017 08:21 PM
    Wow, your attempt to censor what you can't handle?
    Dude... This is so much more than a phone issue for you.
    Kinda like, "I own this phone so it has to be the best regardless of the factual data that LG major pooched it". Apologists...... Yuk

Not sure you're in the right place, either in this thread or in this forum.
    01-15-2017 08:26 PM
    Delusional...
    Go back and look at the thread. Where did I "crap" on your experience? I mentioned my experience:
    Received my V10 back today from LG. They replaced the board at no charge. Everything appears to be working fine. Considering the boot loop issue is a known problem with several models, it was the least they could do.
    Glad it's working, can't wait to sell it. Goodbye LG, fool me once.....

I never addressed you, answered you or quoted you. You took issue with my post because I said I was done with LG and was selling my V10.
    You went on the attack because you didn't like my response to LG's ineptness...you acted as though someone insulted your loved one.
    Again, creepy.
    Dude, like your phone and let others dislike theirs.

01-15-2017 08:35 PM
    I'm waiting...show me where I crapped on your experience!
    You, that's right you responded to my experience with some backdoor, passive-aggressive attempt at a weak insult....
    Your comment:
    It's not that a man stumbles; rather, it's how he recovers that is a measure of the man.
    That's where it started my little Huckleberry....not me, you.
    So next time you start a thread in a publicly participated forum, you might want to qualify it with "Agree with me, or I will passively-aggressively try to insult you when our opinions differ."
    01-15-2017 09:06 PM
    Let's just keep in mind that not all V10s have been or will likely be problematic. Yes some have experienced the boot loop and I suspect a great many more have not and will not. I could just be wishing but statistically....

It's good to read that LG is appropriately taking care of those that let LG know they've experienced a problem. Should my V10 boot loop in the time I own it, I'll, of course curse and be disappointed but, simply send it in for repair.
    01-15-2017 09:40 PM
    Awesome attitude, I hope you do not have any issues as well.

Let's just keep in mind that not all V10s have been or will likely be problematic. Yes some have experienced the boot loop and I suspect a great many more have not and will not. I could just be wishing but statistically....

It's good to read that LG is appropriately taking care of those that let LG know they've experienced a problem. Should my V10 boot loop in the time I own it, I'll, of course curse and be disappointed but, simply send it in for repair.
    tadpoles likes this.
    01-15-2017 09:53 PM
    for someone who doesn't care, you sure do care.
    01-16-2017 02:55 PM
    I noticed you still haven't answered me...
    Hard to back up your delusional gibberish?
    Still waiting...
    01-16-2017 03:47 PM
    For those who had their LG V10 repaired under warranty from LG, did you get your original phone back (e.g., same IMEI) with your data intact? Reason I ask is that 1) I'm having trouble backing up data 2) I don't want to see a fresh Android OS install on it (was rooted to utilize unlimited data hot spot). I was thinking of going to AT&T corporate store where there's a warranty center to exchange for another V10 (I think at this point they would have to order), but if sending to LG results getting the same phone back promptly, I'd rather do that than to get someone else's phone (refurbished) from AT&T. I currently have a tempered glass installed on the phone and I've been mostly unsuccessful trying to back up my phone and wipe it before sending my LG V10 to either AT&T or LG. BTW, when you all shipped out the phone, how did you package it to LG? Did you use the original LG V10 box?
    01-16-2017 06:20 PM
    man, do you care.
    01-16-2017 08:45 PM
    I got the same phone back. I took off the back and removed the battery, SIM, and SD card, wrapped it in bubble wrap, and stuck it in a small box.

But you'll lose everything and get a fresh OS install on it. It came back in out-of-the-box condition.
    01-16-2017 08:47 PM
    Yes, when accused by a delusional keyboard commando...
    Still waiting huckleberry....
    01-16-2017 09:23 PM
    I got the same phone back. I took off the back and removed the battery, SIM, and SD card, wrapped it in bubble wrap, and stuck it in a small box.

But you'll lose everything and get a fresh OS install on it. It came back in out-of-the-box condition.
    Thanks for answering my questions Adam. So it looks like it's best to go with LG warranty repair instead of AT&T warranty care since I'll get my phone back instead of someone else's.
    01-16-2017 11:56 PM
    boy, you sure do care.
    01-17-2017 04:59 AM
    I think I liked it best when you started whining (lying) about the bad man crapping on your "experience"....were you actually crying when you typed that?
    Oh and...still waiting
    01-17-2017 08:05 AM
    Waiting for what? Man, all that waiting and posting--you sure do care.
    01-17-2017 11:02 AM
    Plenty of opportunity to back up your claim that I "crapped on your experience", but you can't. You started this mess by coming at me and now you plead ignorant? The truth, you got butt hurt because my opinion of LG and their handling of this differed from yours...simple as that.
    Enjoy your day!

Waiting for what? Man, all that waiting and posting--you sure do care.
    01-17-2017 11:40 AM
    For those who had their LG V10 repaired under warranty from LG, did you get your original phone back (e.g., same IMEI) with your data intact? Reason I ask is that 1) I'm having trouble backing up data 2) I don't want to see a fresh Android OS install on it (was rooted to utilize unlimited data hot spot). I was thinking of going to AT&T corporate store where there's a warranty center to exchange for another V10 (I think at this point they would have to order), but if sending to LG results getting the same phone back promptly, I'd rather do that than to get someone else's phone (refurbished) from AT&T. I currently have a tempered glass installed on the phone and I've been mostly unsuccessful trying to back up my phone and wipe it before sending my LG V10 to either AT&T or LG. BTW, when you all shipped out the phone, how did you package it to LG? Did you use the original LG V10 box?
    I haven't gotten mine back yet, but the repair said it was a replacement main board so I presume it's the same unit with a new board in it now. I'll let you know when I get it back.

As for packaging, you could use the original box, I just took the back, battery, SIM card, and SD card out and bubble wrapped it up then put that in a small box I had and shipped it via the return RMA label LG gave me.
    01-17-2017 12:07 PM
    I was really hoping this wouldn't happen to me but this morning after 14 months of using this phone: bootloop. However I am optimistic it will get repaired under warranty after keeping tabs on this thread.
    01-17-2017 07:16 PM
106 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD