Just picked it up again.

Mdbills484

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Sold my beloved V10 after nearly a year and have been using an S7e. Just saw a Slick Deal on the V10 for $259 and couldn't resist. Looking forward to reuniting with an old friend. Anyone else pick one up?

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Sold my beloved V10 after nearly a year and have been using an S7e. Just saw a Slick Deal on the V10 for $259 and couldn't resist. Looking forward to reuniting with an old friend. Anyone else pick one up?
I just got mine on October 25th. Congrats on your acquisition! It's a great phone and you got a great price.

Enjoy!

DobieG1970

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Ordered one for a friend about 10 days ago. I used it for a couple of days so I would know how to help her out with stuff. The phone totally grew on me! I ordered one for myself today - it will be here on Thursday. Switching from Note 4, which I love, but the V10 gets much better reception where I live and is much snappier. The boot loop threat is in the back of my mind, but I'm hoping for the best.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site

It's just amazing how much price makes a huge difference in our decision making. I don't think I'll be picking one up but I had a similar situation with another device. Was going for $299 and it used to be $649 so I just couldn't resist.

Hope you enjoy your V10. It's a great device and I think it was meant to be. No more Samsung for you haha :D

A droid a day keeps the Apple away

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech