Lg V10 custom Rom or Bloatware solution

A

AC Question

i bought a korean handset lg v10 f600l and it is flooded with built in korean apps that won't even remove themselves from notification center...
it would be very helpful if i could remove them

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
Not sure if root will be available for that specific model, but rooting is the only true method to remove bloatware. You can disable carrier or manufacturer packages, but: 1. The apps are still on the device, and 2. An update could easily re-enable them. Disabling bloatware is far from a permanent solution. The V10 hasn't been ofiicialy rooted yet, but this fourm (see below) is working twards rooting Verizon V10s. It might work on yours. Hope this helps.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Verizon V10 still has no root? I didn't know that. AT&T root has been out for quite some time. I just assumed Verizon was too. Looks promising that they will have something soon according to the XDA thread.

kraze4u

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
i bought a korean handset lg v10 f600l and it is flooded with built in korean apps that won't even remove themselves from notification center...
it would be very helpful if i could remove them

There should be an unlock code for it. There are online services that will give you the unlock code for the phone for like $30 dollars.