07-06-2017 08:06 AM
57 123
tools
    How can you know that every V10 ever made will die soon? This has not been proven to affect every V10 ever made nor did it affect every G4 ever made. Your statement has not and cannot be proven. Yes a lot of people have had bootloop issues but not everyone has. That is just like the recent Note 7 debacle...some of them did get hot and catch fire but that doesn't mean all of them would have.
    A lg staff told me all v10 die anyway
    07-05-2017 06:19 AM
    Many v10 keep dying everyday, so lg has not fixed it.
    You mean, original units that have not yet been fixed? Sure, I can believe that.

But units that were manufactured after the fix are not breaking. Units that were repaired are not breaking.

That one cannot prove (a) is right does not mean (b) is right. You can't refute that, as it is your logic to begin with.

You cannot say that "LG has not fixed it". Legions of repaired units would dispute you, and then there's that silly logic thing of yours that keeps getting in your way.

That LG had a problem is not in dispute. If that's what you came here to say, say that.

But LG not only recognized the problem, they took active steps to take care of their customers with the problem. It's tough to say that about any other manufacturer in the Android space. I would declare LG's actions in this matter to be very positive, and a reason to buy from LG.

It's not that mistakes happen; it's how you recover from the mistake that counts.
    07-05-2017 06:51 AM
    A lg staff told me all v10 die anyway
    No one told you that.

But then, you know that.
    07-05-2017 06:52 AM
    No one told you that.

But then, you know that.
    Yes, yes he does. If he posts that garbage for free, he's a huge fool. Samsung will PAY him to post stuff like that.
    07-05-2017 08:55 AM
    You mean, original units that have not yet been fixed? Sure, I can believe that.

But units that were manufactured after the fix are not breaking. Units that were repaired are not breaking.

That one cannot prove (a) is right does not mean (b) is right. You can't refute that, as it is your logic to begin with.

You cannot say that "LG has not fixed it". Legions of repaired units would dispute you, and then there's that silly logic thing of yours that keeps getting in your way.

That LG had a problem is not in dispute. If that's what you came here to say, say that.

But LG not only recognized the problem, they took active steps to take care of their customers with the problem. It's tough to say that about any other manufacturer in the Android space. I would declare LG's actions in this matter to be very positive, and a reason to buy from LG.

It's not that mistakes happen; it's how you recover from the mistake that counts.
    Many and massive amount of people in local forum reported v10 and g4 keep dying even after repaired by lg
    07-06-2017 07:20 AM
    No one told you that.

But then, you know that.
    Why you cannot believe. You dont believe anyone? Poor you.
    07-06-2017 07:20 AM
    Mod Note: please keep the discussion civil and on topic. No need for the petty arguing. If you do not agree with a post, you are not obligated to respond. If you feel that a post violates forum rules, please hit the report button. Thank you.
    Almeuit likes this.
    07-06-2017 08:06 AM
57 123