After LG fixed your V10 Bootloop, does the Bootloop come back again?

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
for those who shipped their v10 back to LG, did they send a pre paid label?
Mine is out of warranty but they said they will fix for free, but when submitting the claim on lgmobilerepair site it gave me an RA number but no label.. just an address to ship to.
Wondering if anyone else had the same..

And did you include a receipt if out of warranty? Bought mine "New" at Swappa back in Nov 2015, so not sure if i should even mention that or not.

thanks

I didn't even mention anything about the purchase date or receipt, as mine were both used.

The first one, they provided a label. The second one, just the RA number. In both cases they fixed it the day they received it and sent it back to me, no charge.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Any new victim?

I have bad news for you. My V10 is still working great (except for headphone jack needs replacement - not widespread problem and inexpensive fix)! It was manufactured in 2/2016. And more bad news. My gf's G4 is still going strong too. That was my previous phone.

I may get a V20 but can't really justify that purchase...

Johnny Cakes1

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I didn't even mention anything about the purchase date or receipt, as mine were both used.

The first one, they provided a label. The second one, just the RA number. In both cases they fixed it the day they received it and sent it back to me, no charge.

thanks Adam!

j4ee

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I have bad news for you. My V10 is still working great (except for headphone jack needs replacement - not widespread problem and inexpensive fix)! It was manufactured in 2/2016. And more bad news. My gf's G4 is still going strong too. That was my previous phone.

I may get a V20 but can't really justify that purchase...
Then your v10 will die very soon it is simple

anon(9602380)

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Ladies and gentlemen, please keep discussion productive and on topic. Personal attacks, insults, taking threads off topic and other disruptive posting behaviors are not acceptable. If you do not like a post, please behave like an adult and move on, or if you feel it violates the forum rules, please report it. At no point should members be calling each other out in posts. Thanks.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
How can you know that every V10 ever made will die soon? This has not been proven to affect every V10 ever made nor did it affect every G4 ever made. Your statement has not and cannot be proven. Yes a lot of people have had bootloop issues but not everyone has. That is just like the recent Note 7 debacle...some of them did get hot and catch fire but that doesn't mean all of them would have.

j4ee

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
How can you know that every V10 ever made will die soon? This has not been proven to affect every V10 ever made nor did it affect every G4 ever made. Your statement has not and cannot be proven. Yes a lot of people have had bootloop issues but not everyone has. That is just like the recent Note 7 debacle...some of them did get hot and catch fire but that doesn't mean all of them would have.
A lg staff told me all v10 die anyway

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Many v10 keep dying everyday, so lg has not fixed it.

You mean, original units that have not yet been fixed? Sure, I can believe that.

But units that were manufactured after the fix are not breaking. Units that were repaired are not breaking.

That one cannot prove (a) is right does not mean (b) is right. You can't refute that, as it is your logic to begin with.

You cannot say that "LG has not fixed it". Legions of repaired units would dispute you, and then there's that silly logic thing of yours that keeps getting in your way.

That LG had a problem is not in dispute. If that's what you came here to say, say that.

But LG not only recognized the problem, they took active steps to take care of their customers with the problem. It's tough to say that about any other manufacturer in the Android space. I would declare LG's actions in this matter to be very positive, and a reason to buy from LG.

It's not that mistakes happen; it's how you recover from the mistake that counts.

j4ee

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
You mean, original units that have not yet been fixed? Sure, I can believe that.

But units that were manufactured after the fix are not breaking. Units that were repaired are not breaking.

That one cannot prove (a) is right does not mean (b) is right. You can't refute that, as it is your logic to begin with.

You cannot say that "LG has not fixed it". Legions of repaired units would dispute you, and then there's that silly logic thing of yours that keeps getting in your way.

That LG had a problem is not in dispute. If that's what you came here to say, say that.

But LG not only recognized the problem, they took active steps to take care of their customers with the problem. It's tough to say that about any other manufacturer in the Android space. I would declare LG's actions in this matter to be very positive, and a reason to buy from LG.

It's not that mistakes happen; it's how you recover from the mistake that counts.
Many and massive amount of people in local forum reported v10 and g4 keep dying even after repaired by lg

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Mod Note: please keep the discussion civil and on topic. No need for the petty arguing. If you do not agree with a post, you are not obligated to respond. If you feel that a post violates forum rules, please hit the report button. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae