I have LG V10
    I have this problem with several batteries..not just one. Rapid discharge and, yes, I've turned off everything but what I'm using.

Sitting still, with nothing running, it will go from 100% to 80% in an hour... again... this is with several different LG BRAND batteries.

Also... the battery will actually discharge, at times, when on LG BRAND chargers both for the car and for the wall... this happens when the phone itself is plugged in but NOT when i'm using the accessory charger thing that came with the phone... the white box that holds the battery only.

Damned frustrating when driving the car, using only bluetooth for music and google maps and you can see the battery % drop by the mile.... again using LG BRAND charger.

The folks at the verizon store are less than helpful and look at me like I'm lying to them.
    [email address removed]
    04-10-2017 02:40 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
    2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
    3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
    4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html

You might have to install a 3rd party battery monitor, like GSam Battery Monitor, to get the Cell Signal Strength graph.
    04-10-2017 04:27 PM
    I had the same problem, you need a new phone
    04-27-2017 10:04 PM