Nougat out on H901 T-Mobile V10 via LG Bridge 7.18.2017!

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I read this on XDA, haven't tried it but no reason to doubt.

sorry for typos!
"Nougot out on h901 T=Mobile"
should be...
Nougat out on h901 T-Mobile

Last edited:

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm updating firmware now via Bridge...1.84GB! Throwing caution in the wind, will see how it goes. There's a possibility that Textra and other apps will break, so I suggest you hold off if you can wait.

Last edited:

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
how has the update done?

By LG Bridge software. I used it from a PC.

One thing I noticed so far...on the bottom of any screen there's the triangle pointing left (back), circle (home), and square. A short press of the square brings up all open apps, but long press no longer goes to settings. :-[
Any way to program this key?

Johnny Cakes1

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
dam just got my v10 back from warranty boot loop repair. its running nice and smooth right now.
Scared to update..

Anyone know what version of Nougat it is? I know that 7.0 removes google maps bluetooth setting option.
I think 7.11 brings it back.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
dam just got my v10 back from warranty boot loop repair. its running nice and smooth right now.
Scared to update..

Anyone know what version of Nougat it is? I know that 7.0 removes google maps bluetooth setting option.

Johnny Cakes1

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
man everyone here must have got rid of their V10's already. Everyone was dying for Nougat on V10 and they finally release it, but now there is nobody left here anymore to talk about it :(

km04

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
man everyone here must have got rid of their V10's already. Everyone was dying for Nougat on V10 and they finally release it, but now there is nobody left here anymore to talk about it :(

Would love to get it, but it looks like Verizon isn't playing well with others....

Last edited:

Randy Ohio

Feb 14, 2017
Visit site
I'm still waiting for my OTA notification from T MO. Since there weren't too many sold, I'm wondering how long it's going to take to spread this out. I'm still on the 09-16 security patch, so the Nougat update will include the last security update this phone will ever see.

Johnny Cakes1

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
It changed to car Bluetooth I tested and it worked for me

Don't think you understand. The "Play voice over bluetooth" setting let's you turn off bluetooth audio just for maps so you can still have phone calls play over the stereo while you listen to satellite, fm radio, CD etc. And you maps turn by turn directions play over your phone.
With that setting removed in Nougat 7.0 if your phone is paired and your listening to another input like fm radio or satellite you won't hear maps turn by turn directions at all.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Scared to update..

I think you're right, because my Blackberry KEYone--on Android 7.1.1--does have exactly what you talk about and describe.