Hello everyone .. last night i was charging my phone normally .. i plug out the charger in wrong way ..well the charger has been domaged while the phone was plugged into it ,,i was thoughtful that the phone working perfectly normal so at the morning i have buy new charger from the store .. the phone charge normally but i noticed the symbole of charging is still exists after removing usb charger!!!
    Then I knew that the phone was defective and had the following symptoms :
    The phone turn on automatically just when i put the battery (charging mode disappear) n came back when i plug the charger again ..in other way when i want to get back to normal battery signal then i should remove the battery ..
    This problem is rare i guess may i have your help guys please i want reasons for this problem
    Need ur help pls ! Hope someone can help pls ...
    10-08-2017 05:38 AM
    Demon possessions is quite uncommon in phones. Does your phones makes auto calls to your loved phones and a demonic voice talks to them??

Open Google assistant and ask Google something only YOU would know... If Google answers correctly.. You will have your answer.

Never sleeps with your phone in the same room. Good luck!!!
    10-08-2017 07:19 AM
    U have to respect the problems of others bro, btw .. Thank you for your interest
    muckrakerX likes this.
    10-08-2017 07:28 AM
    You must have damaged something in the charging circuit, since it's not likely that the phone is actually charging if you unplug it. If it is, I want to make mine do it too! If you have an external charging cradle you can remove the battery and charge it outside the phone. if you need to purchase one, get another battery too so you can always have one charged and ready. Good luck.
    marwan kraiem likes this.
    10-08-2017 08:23 AM