Last week i got a pair of ear, the headphones volume controls did in fact work on the phone, it changed the phones volume and no sound was made when it reached max volume.
    And now, it just changes the volume of itself and when it reaches max volume it just starts with this double beeping noises, and the phones volume remains the same, which defeats the purpose of having volume controls on it in the first place, so is there some sort of setting i can go into on my phone or something to fix this? i have the LG V10 and the ear buds are the Bluedio TE's
    01-08-2018 07:49 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Make sure the headphone jack is clear of any debris -- use a can of compressed air to blow it out, and a toothpick to root around. Also make sure the headphone plug is pushed in all the way. If the plug isn't fully seated, the contact for the remote buttons might be sending false signals.
    01-08-2018 11:19 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Make sure the headphone jack is clear of any debris -- use a can of compressed air to blow it out, and a toothpick to root around. Also make sure the headphone plug is pushed in all the way. If the plug isn't fully seated, the contact for the remote buttons might be sending false signals.
    didn't seem to make an account when i posted, but i am not using the headphone jack, though when i did use my headset on it with it's cable it worked perfectly fine with adjusting the volume
    01-08-2018 12:22 PM
    Oh sorry, I should've figured out that headphones called "Bluedio" are Bluetooth, not wired.

Can you test those headphones on another phone? If the same thing happens, then the volume button on the headphones might be stuck or faulty.
    01-08-2018 12:34 PM
    Oh sorry, I should've figured out that headphones called "Bluedio" are Bluetooth, not wired.

Can you test those headphones on another phone? If the same thing happens, then the volume button on the headphones might be stuck or faulty.
    this is the 3rd replacement of the same device that has done it on multiple devices, literally everything else works but then after a few days it just randomly after 1 use and me putting it back in it's case i go to use it again and then after that it won't let the volume of the phone increase, i have to increase that manually and the volume of the earbuds go up or down no the phone
    01-08-2018 12:47 PM
    In that case, it might be a glitch with the headphones themselves. Have you asked Bluedio's support team about this?
    01-08-2018 03:24 PM
    In that case, it might be a glitch with the headphones themselves. Have you asked Bluedio's support team about this?
    they don't have one, i have searched on their website, i have looked for a phone number, nothing exists to contact them
    01-08-2018 04:22 PM
    To be sure that it's not due to some 3rd party app, see if this happens in Safe Mode as well: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-29030
    01-08-2018 05:40 PM
    To be sure that it's not due to some 3rd party app, see if this happens in Safe Mode as well: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-29030
    i don't have any third party apps installed other than stuff installed by my carrier and LG
    01-09-2018 06:19 AM
    It's still worth a try, since it's a simple thing to do. Otherwise, I'm afraid I don't have any other ideas, sorry!
    01-09-2018 10:57 AM