Best SD card

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Either the Samsung 256gb card or one of the Samsung Pro+ cards would be the fastest.

I think SanDisk has a faster card coming as well.

As with anything, capacity needs and budget will essentially make the determination on what's best for your situation.

woolster22

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I have my Samsung promo card that is awaiting it's new home. Those headphones would be dope as well, if true. Maybe it's all for the better, my note 7 somehow shattered by the volume buttons on one of those stupid curved edges, and a crack that spidered from the bottom right corner, all while in my god damn pocket. No more curved edges for me, ever. I'm easy enough on my stuff, couple year old note 4 still in damn near perfect shape.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I have my Samsung promo card that is awaiting it's new home. Those headphones would be dope as well, if true. Maybe it's all for the better, my note 7 somehow shattered by the volume buttons on one of those stupid curved edges, and a crack that spidered from the bottom right corner, all while in my god damn pocket. No more curved edges for me, ever. I'm easy enough on my stuff, couple year old note 4 still in damn near perfect shape.

The rep at the T-Mobile store told me today that so many cracked note 7s were returned and that they were lucky the recall took place once again......

My note 7 was protected in a solid air cushion clear spigen case with not one crack or scratch....ironically and so was my first one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs