Tempered Glass Screen Protector

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Beware of the incipio flexible tempered glass. It scratched real easy and the warranty is a joke, I'm still waiting for a email response from 4 weeks ago.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Beware of the incipio flexible tempered glass. It scratched real easy and the warranty is a joke, I'm still waiting for a email response from 4 weeks ago.
Mine scratched real easy too. I don't think it's really glass. I think its acrylic or something.

BigRalphN

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I have been using the Zizo full screen protector. It was great until today. I noticed a large circular rainbow in the very center of the screen which means it is pulling up in the center. This is not good considering it has been on maybe a month. Terrible life for a glass protector. I have one more from a defective case that they replaced. I will put it on in a day or so. If it does it again I will start my tests and search again. I should have done the video I had planned. I still have five other brands I can try but none are full screen.

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I have been using the Zizo full screen protector. It was great until today. I noticed a large circular rainbow in the very center of the screen which means it is pulling up in the center. This is not good considering it has been on maybe a month. Terrible life for a glass protector. I have one more from a defective case that they replaced. I will put it on in a day or so. If it does it again I will start my tests and search again. I should have done the video I had planned. I still have five other brands I can try but none are full screen.
The rainbow is where the glass is making contact with the screen, not where it's pulling up. The zizo does not actually adhere to the screen with the clear parts, only on the edges.

BigRalphN

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
The rainbow is where the glass is making contact with the screen, not where it's pulling up. The zizo does not actually adhere to the screen with the clear parts, only on the edges.
Ahh. Ok. Still annoying. Lol. Actually now I wonder why it was noticeable for the first time today. It seems fine at moment.

BigRalphN

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Different light makes it noticeable. See my video above.
Agree with all of your points. I should have read a bit before posting. I had not checked the thread out in awhile. I have tried a few things to help the smudging but nothing worked well. It is bad. I stuck with this after trying a number of others solely for full screen protection.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
The pure gear film is nice and comes with an applicator, so it installs perfectly. Only issue is it doesn't self heal like it claims, but their warranty is quick and easy.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
The pure gear film is nice and comes with an applicator, so it installs perfectly. Only issue is it doesn't self heal like it claims, but their warranty is quick and easy.
I've never seen one that does "self heal". Just a scam to get you away from Zagg booth or VZW or ATT or tmobile or sprint store that put it on for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy