omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
659b2646612f736aff8d1f0bfc288ea1.gif

AzSportsFan86

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
I disagree with most here. I have plastidipped alot of stuff and i like the idea. Some of us dont like cases but would love a more rubbery feel for grip. Im gonna do it.
Btw, it doesnt peel that easy.

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Try not to get any on the screen.

However it might prevent scratches...
The back cover comes off so there's zero risk of getting anything on the screen.
Dbrand doesn't offer much grip. I've used the carbon fiber and the true color before and they're both slippery. Dbrand also doesn't respond to tweets when asking which is the grippiest so I won't be making a purchase.

Plastidip offers zero drop protection and very little scratch protection - put the phone in your pocket and it will start peeling.

this is a super slim clear case - https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LQV7VCQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The phone itself offers drop protection and the whole point of suggesting plastidip is because I don't want a case. If someone was going to try plastidip, I would have liked to see the results.

Also, that case is currently at the top of my list and will likely order. Would prefer going naked, though, for zero extra bulk. A case like that wouldn't add much, but no bulk is better than minimal bulk. Would like another Cruzerlite. Favorite case for my G3.

talon1189

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
You paid your *** for a military graded aluminum phone. Why would you coat the phone with a cheap plastic dip? That seems senseless to me. I go "naked" but that is just me........

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
You paid your *** for a military graded aluminum phone. Why would you coat the phone with a cheap plastic dip? That seems senseless to me. I go "naked" but that is just me........ [url]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d114/slave2_ragdolls/wrifde.gif[/URL]
Because I don't get off on touching metal? I want a phone that doesn't slip in my hand. I don't need to touch cold metal to feel good about my purchase.

I'd rather have the material that some of the Moto phones use or the back of the Nexus 5 or 7. Those don't slip.

Slipping isn't good. Not such a great phone when it falls out of your hand because it lacks any sort of grip and then shatters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2